Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

right headlight inner lens ready to ship

mickeytee

Seasoned Member
I have a few ready at this time. Slow process to make them so I will have a few off and on until I complete this run. Most are spoken for. those that buy these will have the first option to buy the outer lens should it make it to production. Also I am working with a new repair shop on a way to remove the outer without damage if it is savable. lens is super clear and any dust is my poor photo skills.

Drivers side should be ready in a few weeks to start shipping. That one will be discounted to members who buy the right. Price is 200 shipped for the right or 380 for both. DSCN5559.jpg

I have a few ready at this time. Slow process to make them so I will have a few off and on until I complete this run. Most are spoken for. those that buy these will have the first option to buy the outer lens should it make it to production. Also I am working with a new repair shop on a way to remove the outer without damage if it is savable. lens is super clear and any dust is my poor photo skills.

Drivers side should be ready in a few weeks to start shipping. That one will be discounted to members who buy the right. Price is 200 shipped for the right or 380 for both.View attachment 7968
I'm just writing to ask waiting 2 months right headlight Bob (jerz)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

thanks. Actually the price when I got it all figured out is 180.oo for one side and then when the other is ready it will be 160 if you have bought both. Almost got the removal perfected.
I will be listing some items from my Dads estate on here in the future. Thanks to all who sent their emails for him.

Drivers side should be ready in a few weeks to start shipping. That one will be discounted to members who buy the right. Price is 200 shipped for the right or 380 for both.View attachment 7968

Can these be changed without unsealing the outer lens?

No. The outer has to be removed. when we get that worked out to our satisfaction I will offer the service to people that have bough the lens.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom