Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! Site Down for a Couple Days

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I apologize to everyone that the XLR Net was down for a couple days. Unfortunately, it was out of my control.

Register.com - our domain name registrar was unable to renew the domain name XLR-Net.com. I spent hours on the phone with them trying to get the issue fixed and because of a bug in their database - they were unable to charge me to renew the domain name. So as a result, the domain name reverted back to their servers under Expired Domains.

They finally got the issue fixed this morning and the domain name has been renewed.

Again, I'm sorry for the extended downtime, but it was totally out of my control. :(

• Admin
Greatly relieved!

You had us scared there for a bit!

All of us here in BG were wondering what happened. :dunno:

GLAD to see everything back to normal.:)

I was starting to have withdrals!! Glad you were able to work it out. Is there an area that I can go to so I can donate for ops. costs?

• Admin
You had us scared there for a bit!

All of us here in BG were wondering what happened. :dunno:

GLAD to see everything back to normal.:)
I know. I thought about everyone getting ready for BG. I'm sorry.

I would never just shut the site down and not tell everyone. The XLR Net is safe and sound, and it isn't going anywhere. :)

• Admin
I was starting to have withdrals!! Glad you were able to work it out. Is there an area that I can go to so I can donate for ops. costs?

I am actually in the process of setting up a Supporting Membership program, but I just haven't finished up the details just yet. When I do, I'll let everyone know about it here in the forums.

Thank you!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back