Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Supercar Saturdays Car Shows - 1st Saturday of every summer month - Chicagoland

ChicagoDave

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2018 XT5 AWD, 2010 Black CTX Wagon AWD
Hey Midwest folks!

Just thought I'd pass this bit of information to anyone on the Chicago/midwest area. I heard about this show last summer and only got to attend one of them before the fall. Its a great show and mostly "super cars" (Lambo's, Ferrari's, Lotus', etc....). But some VERY beautiful cars. Perfect environment for the XLR. I only walked around last year, with Devin ... but next week I think I'll participate (no cost). I'm curious to see how many folks will remember the XLR. I didn't see many Corvettes last year - but I bet I see a few C7's this year.

Shows are at Bannockburn Green on June 7th and August 2nd; The Promenade Bolingbrook on July 5th and September 6th.

Here is the link - let me know if any of you "local" XLR owners want to meet up in Bannockburn (near Deerfield, IL) next Saturday. It would be nice to have a few XLR's together there. :cool:

Supercar Saturdays

Another Supercar Saturday show coming up - Aug 2nd - Bannockburn, IL (near Deerfield)

Devin and I will be at the Supercar Saturday Show in Bannockburn, Aug 2nd. Its a very nice show. Let me know if there are any other Chicagoland XLR owners that would be interested in meeting up before the show - so we can all pull in to the show together and park together. I will be bringing my 2010 CTX Wagon as well as my XLR to the show.

This month (July) - I attended the Supercar Saturday that is held down south (Bolingbrook, IL) to see how different the show is. What a beautiful venue for a show. The large mall has these "side street-like" parking spots that they allow cars to park/show - or you can park outside the mall area, general parking lot - roped off. I just parked my XLR in the outer parking lot (I saw a lot of Lambo's, Ferrari's and other supercars inside). After Devin and I walked around on the inside mall area - we went back out to the outer parking lot and discovered three black CTS V Coupe's all parked around my black XLR. Talked with a couple of the V Coupe owners - very nice guys. I'd love to have a few XLR's (and Cubby's gorgeous V Coupe) at the next show there, in Bolingbrook, for the September show (September 6th). Let me know.

These are very nice, casual "Saturday morning get togethers" for the average CAR GUY. :wave:

Hey Midwest folks!

Just thought I'd pass this bit of information to anyone on the Chicago/midwest area. I heard about this show last summer and only got to attend one of them before the fall. Its a great show and mostly "super cars" (Lambo's, Ferrari's, Lotus', etc....). But some VERY beautiful cars. Perfect environment for the XLR. I only walked around last year, with Devin ... but next week I think I'll participate (no cost). I'm curious to see how many folks will remember the XLR. I didn't see many Corvettes last year - but I bet I see a few C7's this year.

Shows are at Bannockburn Green on June 7th and August 2nd; The Promenade Bolingbrook on July 5th and September 6th.

Here is the link - let me know if any of you "local" XLR owners want to meet up in Bannockburn (near Deerfield, IL) next Saturday. It would be nice to have a few XLR's together there. :cool:

Supercar Saturdays

2015 Season Starts This Saturday

PJ and I are going to the SuperCar Saturday Season Opener this weekend at The Promenade Bollingbrook . The Chicago V Club will be there, and invited us to join them. We'll be meeting up with over a dozen CTS-V owners at the bank across the street (West Suburban Bank) at 8:15am and we'll roll in around 8:30. Hopefully we have a good turnout.

11082248_904480826260580_2534930296683028002_o.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back