Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

TESTDRIVEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR !!!!!

lookingtobuy

20150902_102043.jpg20150828_155154.jpgHello XLR's sorry been away last week, bought and had time to tell phil that I took it out for a few hours no prob's touch wood . Then momma and I went on mini vacation hit the east coast for a week came back few days ago and now finally have time to post a review of my new ride. Right now everything has work fantastic , even took it to car show , a cruise night about a hundred cars and trucks endless questions and kids loved the roof called it a transformer [ remember we don't have that many of these up here ] . anyway we've put almost 3200 km's in a week and cant ask for better highway roughly 24mpg , touch wood but everything works not a issue roof functioned prob a 60 ,70 times seens we bought car . On parting note back later today wife getting jealous already tells me I've never run to store or just for a few minute drive so many times in a day sense we've been together . LOL TALK TO YOU SOON GUY'S AND GIRL'S ....... P.S. 16 HOUR STRIAGHT DRIVE TO HALIFAX CANADA CAR FLAWLESS IN THIS DRIVE , I WAS A LITTLE TIRED ! TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY THROUGH NEW BRUNSWICK 120 KM CAR RAN AT 130 KM AND PURRIED FOR ABOUT 4 HRS STRIAGHT ABOUT 80MPH ........ :wave:

Congrats on the great buy, and welcome to the family!

View attachment 5685View attachment 5684Hello XLR's sorry been away last week, bought and had time to tell phil that I took it out for a few hours no prob's touch wood . Then momma and I went on mini vacation hit the east coast for a week came back few days ago and now finally have time to post a review of my new ride. Right now everything has work fantastic , even took it to car show , a cruise night about a hundred cars and trucks endless questions and kids loved the roof called it a transformer [ remember we don't have that many of these up here ] . anyway we've put almost 3200 km's in a week and cant ask for better highway roughly 24mpg , touch wood but everything works not a issue roof functioned prob a 60 ,70 times seens we bought car . On parting note back later today wife getting jealous already tells me I've never run to store or just for a few minute drive so many times in a day sense we've been together . LOL TALK TO YOU SOON GUY'S AND GIRL'S ....... P.S. 16 HOUR STRIAGHT DRIVE TO HALIFAX CANADA CAR FLAWLESS IN THIS DRIVE , I WAS A LITTLE TIRED ! TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY THROUGH NEW BRUNSWICK 120 KM CAR RAN AT 130 KM AND PURRIED FOR ABOUT 4 HRS STRIAGHT ABOUT 80MPH ........ :wave:

GREAT NEWS! This probably makes me as happy as you!! Love all that "no problems" talk!!:thumbsup

Just a note ...... putting that top up and down about 5 times without the engine running can drain your battery .... maybe a few more times if you have a red top .... Just to let you know so you don't find out the hard way like we did .... lol .... :blinzel: Oh, and one more piece of advice .... follow the Event thread and make it a point to go to them and meet the other owners throughout the US ..... a bunch of us just returned from Artmobilia in Carmel, In ..... we had a great time .... from California to Wisconsin to Florida ---- the greatest Midwest even ever. Welcome - hope to meet you!

Welcome to the great XLR Forum where there's a lot of knowledge and awesome people with loads of years of experience and also what Lola's Mom said! My wife and I drove Roxy our 05 Light Platinum Silver from S. Central PA Out to that show and had an awesome weekend as usual with our XLR family! We always have such fun and we always treat and get treated like family! Love these people and seeing their XLR's And other toys sometimes! Enjoy your new and lets us what name you decide to choose if you plan on naming your beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Awesome on your "new" ride. Now you need to request a name change here!

I need to find out where events are so I can plan to attend at some point!

Welcome to 'The' Site for XLR's : )

Beautiful car! Congratulations and sounds like a fun trip. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom