Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!
  • The Cadillac XLR Net is now on instagram! Follow Us!

The problem with owning an XLR

monepit

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 black raven
I was looking at my maintenance records yesterday and I realized I've put 20000 miles on the x in one year, 1700 on my truck and 9000 on the BMW. This car is so much fun to drive I always choose it unless the weather is bad. We'll just see how many miles you can get out of one of these babies.

ChicagoDave

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2018 XT5 AWD , 2010 Black CTX, 2007 SRX
I was looking at my maintenance records yesterday and I realized I've put 20000 miles on the x in one year, 1700 on my truck and 9000 on the BMW. This car is so much fun to drive I always choose it unless the weather is bad. We'll just see how many miles you can get out of one of these babies.

I know what you mean, Dave. I bought my '05 XLR over the summer, with 131,000 miles on it. Only 4 months of ownership and I have just under 140,000 miles. At this rate, I'm going to catch up to my 2000 DTX with 163,000 miles. Not putting many miles on the DTX lately. I figure it will get back to "normal" on the DTX as winter approaches. I'm looking at getting over 200K miles on both of them.

:cool:

S

speedway

The Northstar engine has been fine tuned that you will get many wonderful mile out of it. Hard to believe that Cadillac wont have it anymore. :( It will be missed by many.

Fred:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

East Coast Used XLR Parts

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Top Bottom