Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Trixie's new high heels

monepit

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 black raven
The new wheels are on. Trixie got some new 20 inch heels. I was afraid the 20's would ride rough but believe it or not they ride better. Also the price was amazing. $1250 with trade in for wheels and tires. Mind you I traded in 3 month old tires but I still think that was great. And it really changed the look.
100_0097.jpg

100_0098.jpg

Verrrrrrry nice :cool: ....

I did not realize that Lola and Trixie were first cousins :love: ....

I was going to show this picture to Ray, then I decided not to because I don't know what he would envy more .... your uncluttered garage walls, or the wheels :lol:

Hey ... why don't you think about joining up with the MM's and coming on in to CO??

Looks very nice monepit, the garage and the wheels. Is your garage tiled? Looks nice. Hope you will consider joing us in Colorado next year. :D

I live in Evansville. One reason I bought the house is the heated and cooled garage with hot and cold water and a drain, Hence the tiled walls. The tile was added later, I saw an add in the paper for 300 cubic feet of tile for $100 so I bought it and learned how to install it. The whole garage is tiled. I always wash in the garage and the cars never sit dirty overnight. Thats why my Allante still looked great at 310000 miles. It's a good life if your willing to work a little for it.

I like your wheels. Where did you get them and who makes the wheel? Thanks.

I live in Evansville. One reason I bought the house is the heated and cooled garage with hot and cold water and a drain, Hence the tiled walls. The tile was added later, I saw an add in the paper for 300 cubic feet of tile for $100 so I bought it and learned how to install it. The whole garage is tiled. I always wash in the garage and the cars never sit dirty overnight. Thats why my Allante still looked great at 310000 miles. It's a good life if your willing to work a little for it.
We :love: garages.
Now to know if you have the ultimate garage .... does it have a lift?
Well, you're on the right forum if you want to be with people who share your work ethic. Hmmmm, the only one who doesn't work hard on here just might be ...... me??? :confused::willy_nilly:
(Corking bottles CAN be exhausting.)

The tile looks really nice. I've never thought of that. :wave:

Wow

Awesome wheels, some details please, size, company. Look great, and yes I agree the garage is impressive too. I don't even have room to take a picture when my cars in mine :chuckle

Uncorking and emptying is the only thing I have seen you do with a bottle :laugh:

Well, I put the cork back in between drinks. Whew, that's very hard work, you know. :)

Gotta make a fun recommendation here ... anyone try the Andre Peach Passion sparking wine?

It is so refreshing on warm summer evenings ..... and so great when you add it to your orange juice in the morning .... (especially goes well with the mswaim specialty Saturday Morning Breakfast Special;)) No kidding - I went to our local store to buy it. They had ONE bottle on the shelf ($4.29) I bought it - and drank it .... :lol: ... A great patio drink for your friends to share ....

Opps, I think I hijacked another thread ... well, here, let me get it back on track. This would be a great thing to be sipping when you are admiring great wheels on our great cars in a great garage. :cool:

Well, I put the cork back in between drinks. Whew, that's very hard work, you know. :)

Gotta make a fun recommendation here ... anyone try the Andre Peach Passion sparking wine?

It is so refreshing on warm summer evenings ..... and so great when you add it to your orange juice in the morning .... (especially goes well with the mswaim specialty Saturday Morning Breakfast Special;)) No kidding - I went to our local store to buy it. They had ONE bottle on the shelf ($4.29) I bought it - and drank it .... :lol: ... A great patio drink for your friends to share ....

Opps, I think I hijacked another thread ... well, here, let me get it back on track. This would be a great thing to be sipping when you are admiring great wheels on our great cars in a great garage. :cool:
~GREAT SAVE~!!

The wheels are captivo, the tires are nitto 255 35 20. That makes them the same diameter as the factory so the speedo is correct. The ride is great and they are quiet. I am thrilled with them. It really improved the look of the car. Between the wheels, grill, windrestrictor, and Ipod interface, I think I am done. Now time to enjoy, and I do.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom