Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

TShirt Try Again?

rexster314

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Base Infrared
I've found another tshirt company that appears that it will be able to do our shirts. This time I've emailed the company with my concerns. Their website pretty much says any copyright problems rest with me, not their company.
I don't know if anyone might still be interested, it's set up so you can order both black and cherry red tshirts at the same time, and the shirts themselves are the same style/quality as the first go round.
I'll know more hopefully tomorrow when my questions are answered

Okay, here's the LINK HERE

Buying period is ends in 14 days. You have a choice of black or cherry red colors, in all sizes, including youth sizes. The pricing is better as well, and the shirts are the same kind.
When the order period is over, or when 10 shirts are sold, I'll need your payment for shipping costs. USPS Flat Rate should be around $6.50 per shirt. If I can get two shirts in the same package I'll do that, saving you some beer money.
Shirts are $19.76 each.

I just ordered 2 shirts myself, so only have to buy 8 more to make the quota

Ordered two more.

Someone please order a shirt. Only one more to go then I can close the group buy and the shirts will begin being made.

I did this last year
Anyone interested in another group buy?
Haven't contacted the vendor, but will if there is any interest

Are you going with the same design or something different ? I liked the front logo but maybe something different on the back ? Same logo as the front but bigger ? Just an idea .

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom