Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Uploading pics

Dwolf

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
Black 2009 XLR platinum
Where are my pics going? I have tried severaltimes to upoad pics. Yet the same 3 i posred months ago are the ony ones i see. Tonite i tried uploading 10 pics. I only see one of them what happened to the rest? I went line by line clickin,choose file,i choose 5 pics to upload, clicked submit,i till only have sae 3 pics i started with. So i did it againchoosing 5 more pics to upload,went down the line doin everything it says to do then clicked submit,i only found one out of ten. What is realy goin on?

I'm taking a guess here, that you are talking about pictures in your "garage". I see four (4) pictures of your XLR and eight (8) pictures of your Ram pick up. If you are adding more pictures, I do know there are size limitations, so maybe what you are trying to load, exceeds the size limits.

Where are my pics going? I have tried severaltimes to upoad pics. Yet the same 3 i posred months ago are the ony ones i see. Tonite i tried uploading 10 pics. I only see one of them what happened to the rest? I went line by line clickin,choose file,i choose 5 pics to upload, clicked submit,i till only have sae 3 pics i started with. So i did it againchoosing 5 more pics to upload,went down the line doin everything it says to do then clicked submit,i only found one out of ten. What is realy goin on?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom