Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

upper and lower grille removal

V4ME

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black XLR-V
I've searched and can't seem to find anything with details on how to removel both the upper and lower mesh grilles on my 2008 XLR-V. I am also looking for details on the steps to move a front bumper cover. The dealer installed a tag holder and I am replacing the cover with a new one. Help!:dunno:

I've searched and can't seem to find anything with details on how to removel both the upper and lower mesh grilles on my 2008 XLR-V. I am also looking for details on the steps to move a front bumper cover. The dealer installed a tag holder and I am replacing the cover with a new one. Help!:dunno:

Let me know if you are interested in selling your bumper cover (is it in good shape-except for the place mounts?). My front end is pretty beat up (really shows the 150,000 miles). I'm pretty sure a 2008 "V" would fit my 2005 BASE model, right? Anyone?

I'm not sure it fits. The only damage are the two holes with brass grommets for the front tag and several scratches on the bottom front nose area. If I pull the trigger, I'll be glad to send you some close up pictures. I was thinking of having it patched and kept as a spare, but I'm not flush with storage for large items so I would consider selling it. I'm still waiting on the parts department to give me a ETA for a new one.
Mitch

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back