Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

V business card holder

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member

Attachments

• V_BCH.jpg
    V_BCH.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 367
Gotta' get the colors beside the "V", that would be cool!!

Awesome Work!!!!

Got my V business card holder and V shadow box in on Monday and they look great!!

Diane at CarArtWork.biz does a fantastic job on the framing and matting for the shadow boxes. I have purchased a lot of items from CarArtWork.biz and it never ceases to amaze me how well done these wall hangings and other items are.

Attachments

• V BCH.JPG
    V BCH.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 351
  • V Shadow Box.JPG
    V Shadow Box.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 328
  • V BCH & V Shadow Box.JPG
    V BCH & V Shadow Box.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 369
Got my V business card holder and V shadow box in on Monday and they look great!!

Diane at CarArtWork.biz does a fantastic job on the framing and matting for the shadow boxes. I have purchased a lot of items from CarArtWork.biz and it never ceases to amaze me how well done these wall hangings and other items are.

Hi Mike,they look nice,classy:cool:

Re-posting the pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 329

Wendy came back to car at BG Car Show 2 weeks ago and had bought me a XLR PLAQUE ORNAMENT about 4"x 3" from Diane. It looks the same as the fuse box top cover! I'd take a picture but it's at home and we are vacationing in Ocean City MD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry