Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Warranty history and vehicle builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon,

For some reason the history report has not been received in Yahoo. If you still have it available could you possibly send it to my personnel account.
Miltond@cox.net

Thank you Very Much!!

Darrell

Thanks for the info, ZR6 option, very interesting, Alpine Limited Edition. Don't know what all that means.

Thanks for the info, ZR6 option, very interesting, Alpine Limited Edition. Don't know what all that means.

I assume you are saying that your build sheet says "alpine limited edition" when it's not. The build sheet for my 2009 XLR-V says the same thing. I assume it's just a computer/human error that caused it.

I assume you are saying that your build sheet says "alpine limited edition" when it's not. The build sheet for my 2009 XLR-V says the same thing. I assume it's just a computer/human error that caused it.

After further research I find that mine is indeed a limited edition. It was not ordered by a dealer but GM and directly delivered to Detroit. The ZR6 option was "Show Car" it was built for GM/Cadillac for the Tournament of Players (golf) Championship at Sawgrass in Florida. After the tournament it went to GM auction and to my dealer. It had a total of 18 miles on it when I purchased it. It did come with all documentation.

After further research I find that mine is indeed a limited edition. It was not ordered by a dealer but GM and directly delivered to Detroit. The ZR6 option was "Show Car" it was built for GM/Cadillac for the Tournament of Players (golf) Championship at Sawgrass in Florida. After the tournament it went to GM auction and to my dealer. It had a total of 18 miles on it when I purchased it. It did come with all documentation.

How does the ZR6 options "show car" make your car different?

How does the ZR6 options "show car" make your car different?

From what I know about them, the show/display cars don't look any different from the rest. These cars are prepped by GM for the shows before being shipped instead of having a dealership do it. After they are done with them, they are sold to the dealers. Our dealership bought some of the vehicles that were on display during the Super Bowl in Detroit.

Bruce :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry