Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Warranty history and vehicle builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thanks & verrry interesting!

Amy

Warranty History

Could you send me the Warranty History on the following two cars!

2006 XLR #365600242

2001 Corvette #815114102

It was a pleasure meeting you in Bowling Green, Ginger and I had a great time and we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Thanks and take care

Could you send me the Warranty History on the following two cars!

2006 XLR #365600242

2001 Corvette #815114102

It was a pleasure meeting you in Bowling Green, Ginger and I had a great time and we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Thanks and take care

Info on both cars has been sent.:cool:

Bruce,

If this offer is still available, I would love to have the info on m car, a 1992 Cadillac Allante.
Here is the VIN - 1G6VS3385NU126490

Thanks,

Dave Yaros
My email address is OldsD88 -at- gmail -dot- com

Don't think you're going to get your Allante's history. I tried to get history on my 93 and was told that the record keeping didn't go back that far.

Well, I thought the original message was for any GM vehicle 1985 or newer?

What I would really like is the service/repair/warranty history. I have contacted the dealer who maintained the car for the previous owner, but it has not chosen to respond to my requests.

Bruce,

If this offer is still available, I would love to have the info on m car, a 1992 Cadillac Allante.
Here is the VIN - 1G6VS3385NU126490

Thanks,

Dave Yaros
My email address is OldsD88 -at- gmail -dot- com

Sorry Dave, the information on your car is no longer available.

VIN

If any of you would like to have the warranty history and vehicle builds for your XLR and any GM vehicle (2000 and newer), just send me the last 8 of the VIN and email address. I will try and send them to you as soon as I can.

Bruce :wave:

Hi Bruce, Just got a 2007 XLR. Please send me the warrranty history and vehicle builds. The last 8 numbers of the VIN are 75600930. My e-mail is mightdoit@consolidated.net

Thanks in advance
Roy:)

Bruce- Please send me a vehicle summary, build and detailed vehicle transaction history on a 2006 XLR VIN:65602261. Send to Travler00@hotmail.com

Question regarding the vehicle transaction history. Just visited a GM (not Cadillac) dealer today and asked for the above info. Service writer first tried to tell me it wasn't available. When I explained that I had been able to get it for my previous GM vehicles, then he reluctantly provided an abreviated copy 1 1/2 pages of vehicle warrantry service history that was coded and lacking much detail. I questioned the lack of detail in the report and then was told the GM website had changed the reports and the info I requested was no longer available even to the dealers. In the past my reports have covered every vehicle service done by a GM dealer on the vehicle, whether warranty work or not as well as the name of the servicing dealer. Are these kinds of reports no longer available? I don't believe what I was told.

Thanks,

Tim

Got the info

Bruce,

Got the info, thankyou very much!

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!