Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome WindRestrictor!

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Please join me in welcoming WindRestrictor as a Supporting Vendor to the XLR Net!

From their web site:
King Penn Industries was founded by Robert King Pennington who's vision was to offer the best wind blocking devices (Wind Restrictor™) on the market that not only offered the deflection of wind turbulence but at the same time offered patented technologies that incorporate illumination and high-end laser engraved images to promote your roadster, your business or car club. As a young entrepreneur Robert built his business from the ground up by providing rare and innovative products that were competitively priced. The way he treated people though is really what set him and his company apart from the rest.

Since Robert's passing, focusing on the values and dreams that he had his company has grown exponentially in the last few years. KPI now offers many additional products including the illuminated door sills, edge lit art, and edge lit displays for select coupes. Please take the time to check out our "about our founder" section for more about Robert.

You can now find King Penn Industries products all over the world! We have currently sold to over 45 countries and are growing more and more every day. KPI now has multiple utility patents filed and utilizes patented technology in their product line up and accessories. Considerable value has been built in their registered trademark Wind Restrictor™.

The Wind Restrictor™ which is the most well known product from King Penn Industries is an official licensed product of General Motors as well as Ford Motor Company. The custom illuminated door sills are also licensed by GM. KPI always welcomes established dealers. If you would like to become a dealer of these products please see the "become a dealer" section of our website. Fill out the required form and submit to KPI for review.

Address

Wind Restrictor
333 S.Kirby St.,Suite 123
Garland, TX 75042

Contact Info

Phone: 972.487.5987
Fax: 972.276.6029
Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10AM - 6PM (CST)
Stephen@windrestrictor.com

Welcome a great gang of folks!
Their products are on my XLR
Remote controlled 7 colored Windrestrictor & cool blue door sills
Great folks to deal and work with!
Tell them I sent ya!!

4e2anura.jpg
tezeje6e.jpg
6yrenu4e.jpg
5upatyzu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome.
y8y9yqy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Stephen,

Welcome to the XLR net forum from one of your original customers. Hard to believe it's been five years since we met you in San Antonio! Hope all is well with you and the girls. I think you'll find this site has much more traffic than the other site. Hopefully we'll get down your way again in the future!

Cubby & Supa

Another Happy Customer

Welcome.

I'm a happy customer and can say nothing but good things. I did have a problem with the illumination module and it was addressed PDQ. You never know how good customer service is until there is a problem and problems can happen even with the very best products.

2011-08-11-16h54m09.jpg2011-08-11-19h27m55.jpg

I would like to hear from others on what they use for cleaning. I am always cautious about scratches and have none so far. I use microfiber and Plexus.

Welcome.

I'm a happy customer and can say nothing but good things. I did have a problem with the illumination module and it was addressed PDQ. You never know how good customer service is until there is a problem and problems can happen even with the very best products.

View attachment 4113View attachment 4114

I would like to hear from others on what they use for cleaning. I am always cautious about scratches and have none so far. I use microfiber and Plexus.

Love your WindRestrictor, Fred. When I was a motorsports dealer, all we ever used was Plexus and microfiber. Never had an issue. Now, it's gotten pretty pricey, but (IMHO) it's still the best. No residue; no static, and it works well removing bug remnants.

Tim

Love the look of the product and love how it works. Glad I purchased mine and recommend it everytime I am asked about it. Class act product.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom