Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

What were the original floormats on a 2006 V?

newv

Seasoned Member
All,
My 2006 V did not come with the original floor mats when I bought it. Can any of you original owners tell me what, if anything, was stitched on those mats? I see the aftermarket options have an embroidered "V" or a Cadillac crest. Were either of those originally installed and/or a factory option? Perhaps the factory mats had no embroidery?
Thanks

All,
My 2006 V did not come with the original floor mats when I bought it. Can any of you original owners tell me what, if anything, was stitched on those mats? I see the aftermarket options have an embroidered "V" or a Cadillac crest. Were either of those originally installed and/or a factory option? Perhaps the factory mats had no embroidery?
Thanks

I'm not an original owner, but to my knowledge the mats were simply a solid, non-logo'd color to match the carpet and base interior color. There are aftermarket suppliers (such as Lloyd's) that will provide a variety of logo's, if desired. I have replaced mine with the Lloyd's version in shale color with the stitching "XLR" centered on the mat. Original mats may still be available via your dealer or any number of OEM outlets in existance.

Guys, thanks for the info - appreciate it. Always good to know what is original.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom