Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Who is game for Hooked on Driving?

ChicagoDave

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2018 XT5 AWD, 2010 Black CTX Wagon AWD
I spoke with the Hooked on Driving people at Bloomington Gold ... sounds like an incredible experience. I am seriously considering doing at least one of the events. Road America is August 23rd (Monday) up in Wisconsin or Autobaun on October 4th in Joliet, IL.
Is anyone else interested in doing this? As Diamond Dave and Quinn point out - "its hours and hours of speeding, without the tickets" Two speeding tickets just about pays for the event. I did an autocross last month with the Corvette club and I really got hooked on racin'.
I'd love to hear if anyone else is thinking about it. :rocker:

Do you get one of each? :lol::lol: If you're in a construction zone in Illinois, it is double the fine.

Hmmm, it sounds like fun. It would be great to race around the track at Road America!!!!!!!

Is the cost double a Montana speeding ticket or Illinois ticket? :laugh:

David's doing it again this year

DD is planning on doing Road America class the Monday after the ALMS races. He (C6) and Hannah (Jetta) and D2 (C6) did it last year and really loved it! He needs to try out his new Grand Sport this year. He's trying to talk me into driving the XLR... I dunno... maybe...

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/August_23_Road_America,_Elkhart_Lake,_WI

We are planning on spending the weekend at the ALMS race - would love to have you all meet us there! If you've never been to Elkhart, it's really a great place!

DD is planning on doing Road America class the Monday after the ALMS races. He (C6) and Hannah (Jetta) and D2 (C6) did it last year and really loved it! He needs to try out his new Grand Sport this year. He's trying to talk me into driving the XLR... I dunno... maybe...

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/August_23_Road_America,_Elkhart_Lake,_WI

We are planning on spending the weekend at the ALMS race - would love to have you all meet us there! If you've never been to Elkhart, it's really a great place!

Cathy - I've seen you drive the XLR on our Fall Drive last year and I see that you can hold your own with it. I'd love to see more XLR's out there - I'm really considering doing the Road America Hook'd school. I've never been to Road America, but have heard so much about it - it would be incredible to race my XLR on such a beautiful road course. I'm going to try and shoot for getting up there for the weekend.

COME ON GUYS - lets all go! :rocker: :party

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back