Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR 2013 Homecoming DVD

I was able to relax a little bit at home (while watching the Kentucky/Michigan St game) and watch the Homecoming DVD. All I can say is WOW - great job! Loved the music, very fitting. Some amazing shots and so many pictures of you all having a great time (at the museum and dinner). I'm so glad to have this keepsake, since I missed a good portion of it. Through the wonderful pictures, Bruce/Kathy, I felt like I was there the entire time. What a wonderful sight - seeing all of those beautiful XLR's scattered across the beautiful Kentucky highways. Thanks for taking me along - truly enjoyed the ride.

... you make our Canon's look good! ;)

Dave and Devin

I'm so glad to hear that everyone has enjoyed their DVD's. A lot of time goes into choosing the photos and the music. It was great to see all of the beautiful XLR's together in Bowling Green, KY.

Dave: Canon makes ME look good!

DVD

I guess Cadillac Tech is either out of town or very busy. I have tried to Private message him with my info. But haven't gotten a response back. :dunno: :wave:

I'm so glad to hear that everyone has enjoyed their DVD's. A lot of time goes into choosing the photos and the music. It was great to see all of the beautiful XLR's together in Bowling Green, KY.

Dave: Canon makes ME look good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Got mine it arrived in yesterday's mail. Watching the homecoming DVD now. Only a couple things to say. Dang wish I attended. You all had way to much fun. :(.

Got mine it arrived in yesterday's mail. Watching the homecoming DVD now. Only a couple things to say. Dang wish I attended. You all had way to much fun. :(.

ALL the trips have been fun!!

Starting in 2007!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry