Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR 2013 Homecoming DVD

Received our DVD, Thanks Bruce & Kathy!! Haven't had time to watch it yet. Playing with the CTS-V in the garage. Getting it ready for its winter nap! :(

Us too Cubby may be get a chance to view it Sunday evening! Thanks Bruce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Thank you so much!!!!

Just finished watching the DVD - GREAT job. Loved the soundtrack.
Also, thank you for the dash plaques. Will have great memories each time I view them.

Us too Cubby may be get a chance to view it Sunday evening! Thanks Bruce!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Oops! Sorry meant to add Kathy too since she did operate the camera most of the time LOL !!!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

a BIG THANKS!!!

Kathy & Bruce thank you for the great job on the dvd and the work you did for all of us so this dvd could be possible.:cool:

Another Great One!!

Awesome DVD Bruce & Kathy!!! Loved every minute of it, along with the music choices!

Cubby & Supa:cool:

Received our DVD yesterday as well... loved seeing ALL the XLR's. Made us sorry we missed the event, but that could not have been changed. Great pics, Kathy and Bruce!!! Super job on the DVD, loved the music choices!!!

Checked out the 10 yr. Homecoming DVD this evening and even though it was just a couple of weeks ago we miss having so much fun with the XLR Group! Hope we can attend more in the future!
Kathy & Bruce thanks for putting this DVD of memories together it turn out perfect!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Bruce and Kathy you have out done yourselves once again.... My only complaint is that there were WAY TOO MANY pictures of Steve. Ok, I only counted 4-6 but in my opinion that is WAY TOO MANY. Thank you....

I thought I was the only one that noticed that!

Dave, really glad you enjoyed the DVD.......
I'm sorry about the pictures of Schooley. :)

Is it just me....but can you all feel that warmth and LOVE swirling around in the air.....

Had time to watch the Homecoming DVD a couple times and I thought every part was very well done.
Captured all the good stuff and lots of fond memories!! Loved it! Thanks to Kathy and Bruce for
another awesome DVD.

Yet, I still find those pictures of that Florida Alpine White XLR and its driver
among my favorites-- however far behind those exceptional pictures of Kris, Gayle, Dawn, Kathy, Jeanie, Paula, Debra,
PJ, Supa, Alexis, Sandy, Amy, Rogene, Lori, Wendy, Coyote Karen, and all those other pretty female models that
posed for that DVD. Fabulous!

Steve

Bruce and Kathy you have out done yourselves once again. I just got done looking at my DVD and enjoyed it. My only complaint is that there were WAY TOO MANY pictures of Steve. Ok, I only counted 4-6 but in my opinion that is WAY TOO MANY. Thank you both for a great job.

Hatty, if you'd like, I could make you a DVD with just pictures of Steve...just a thought.:lol:

I'm really glad to hear so many of you are enjoying your Homecoming DVD. It's something you can share with family during the holidays.
I have 4 more to be mailed tomorrow.

Watched the DVD tonight, wonderful pics and memories. Wish we could have stayed longer but had to get back to my geriatric cats and mother. Can't wait to see everyone again. Bruce and Kathy, you did a wonderful job on the DVD. Thanks so much! Pictures are awesome.

Would love to have a couple of individual pics. Any way to get them? For sure the group pic at the NCM.

Thank you again, Kathy and Bruce. The DVD is a forever keepsake. Loved the music, too - fit the pace of the weekend, though as the diehard Springsteen fan in the group I would be remiss if I didn't suggest a few bars of "Cadillac Ranch" on the next one (maybe a little "Red Headed Woman" for Supa too):laugh:

Thank you again, Kathy and Bruce. The DVD is a forever keepsake. Loved the music, too - fit the pace of the weekend, though as the diehard Springsteen fan in the group I would be remiss if I didn't suggest a few bars of "Cadillac Ranch" on the next one (maybe a little "Red Headed Woman" for Supa too):laugh:

Choosing the music for the DVD is always tough. Maybe I can add "The Boss" on the next one.:wave:

Thank you, Bruce & Kathy!

I was able to relax a little bit at home (while watching the Kentucky/Michigan St game) and watch the Homecoming DVD. All I can say is WOW - great job! Loved the music, very fitting. Some amazing shots and so many pictures of you all having a great time (at the museum and dinner). I'm so glad to have this keepsake, since I missed a good portion of it. Through the wonderful pictures, Bruce/Kathy, I felt like I was there the entire time. What a wonderful sight - seeing all of those beautiful XLR's scattered across the beautiful Kentucky highways. Thanks for taking me along - truly enjoyed the ride.

... you make our Canon's look good! ;)

Dave and Devin

Dave & Devin so sorry we did not get introduced to each other while there in person was hoping to add a face to most everyone new this trip that had not meet yet!
Well there always another future event we will need to make sure we sit a side a few minutes to meet and chat !

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

I have the event picture DVD finished. If you would like a copy, send me your mailing address. I hope to start mailing some out this week.
I also have some extra dash plaques from the car show on Saturday if any of you need one.:wave:

I'll pm you. If you still have the poster/pic

Finally getting back in the swing of things with pertaining to this site and my baby. (Xlr car). Glad to see everyone had a great time.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back