Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR 2013 Homecoming DVD

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I have the event picture DVD finished. If you would like a copy, send me your mailing address. I hope to start mailing some out this week.
I also have some extra dash plaques from the car show on Saturday if any of you need one.:wave:

Phrede, Crimson Pearl, unionrunner, Gizmo & Amy, I got your PMs. Hope to mail them out tomorrow. :wave:

Last edited:
I will mail out 13 DVDs today. Kathy got some great shots, not sure how she got some of them while driving a manual. The DVDs will play in a DVD or Blue Ray player just like any other DVD. I think they still play the best in a computer, TVs tend to crop the photos. I put music to the pictures. You can mute it if you don't like the music.

LIKE! LIKE!! LIKE!!!

I will mail out 13 DVDs today. Kathy got some great shots, not sure how she got some of them while driving a manual. The DVDs will play in a DVD or Blue Ray player just like any other DVD. I think they still play the best in a computer, TVs tend to crop the photos. I put music to the pictures. You can mute it if you don't like the music.

LIKE! LIKE!! LIKE!!!

Bruce,

Sent you our mailing address but curious if the DVD has the actual pictures attached or just a slideshow? The program I use for slideshows (ProShow Gold/Producer) will let you do it either way.

Bruce,

Sent you our mailing address but curious if the DVD has the actual pictures attached or just a slideshow? The program I use for slideshows (ProShow Gold/Producer) will let you do it either way.

Anita, I have your DVD ready for mailing. The DVD is a slideshow with music, like a movie DVD. Hope that answers your question.

Can I get individual pictures from it?

I will mail out 5 more after work. Hope to burn a few more tonight.:wave:

Non-attendees DVD

The DVD is also available to those of you that could not make the trip to Bowling Green. Just send me your address.:wave:

Home coming DVD

I would like a copy of the homecoming DVD and the dash plaque. I am very sorry to not have been able to attend. My mailing address is:

Arthur Ehrich
1191 5th avenue
East Northport, NY 11731

Please advise if there is any cost involved.

Thank you,

Arthur Ehrich
(aRTHUR7)

Bruce
Wendy & I would love copy!
I will send you a donation we really appreciate the time you take to do this for the XLR Owners group!
THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Bruce Thanks can I still Pay Pal you a donation ?

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cool thx do you have or know where I can get the small XLR metal charms you had in BG?

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry