Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Ads

Gee whiz kids. Of course the choice is yours, but I thought everyone knew the red ones are faster.

Does that mean that under every black XLR, there's a white one waiting to get out?

I'm leaning towards BLACK RAVEN.
:laugh:

I am thinking that you all have this wrong. Its white to be right...

C'mon guys everyone knows, they're all white underneath. That just means Schooley's running around naked.
bath.gif

Gee whiz kids. Of course the choice is yours, but I thought everyone knew the red ones are faster.

And until someone produces a better time slip, "There can be only one!" and its a Black Raven
evil-laugh-black-smiley-emoticon.gif

Isn't that pretty?

I picked up this October 2003 issue of Car and Driver this week.

Say, that is a nice color on that XLR!

CarandDriverXLR_zps8cb4ac55.jpg

Yes, but........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're certainly welcome to post pictures of any of the automotive magazines with an XLR in your color on the cover! :rolleyes:

Guess you have me there...

It's hard to find the right color red on a magazine cover because making others realize what they are missing is just mean.

Not the cover, but an article and nice photo gallery with multiple pictures. Motor Trend JAN08 Testing the best shade of red in Europe with the speed nanny removed. :)

112_0801_08wl%2b2007_cadillac_XLR-V%2bfront_three_quarter_view.jpg

A house divided

It's hard to find the right color red on a magazine cover because making others realize what they are missing is just mean.

This from a house that can't even agree on color? ;)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom