Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR brick @ the NCM

Which phrase would you like to have on the XLR group brick?

• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Performance & Style...Built in Bowling Green '04-'09

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If any of you are thinking about getting a brick for yourself to put near the XLR group brick, you should order it soon so it can be in place for the XLR Gathering in Bowling Green in Sept. You can contact Megan @ The National Corvette Museum (800 53 VETTE) to order your brick. :wave:

I did and Megan confirmed that it was placed in the xlr area. So hopefully every xlr person will be able to see it in sept. just hope everyone will take lots and lots of pics. So the ones that can't make it (due to other plans) will have something to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the brick that we had done for our friend Carolyn. It will be placed with all of the other XLR bricks. Looking forward to seeing it in person in a couple of weeks.

Nice.

Well I know this is very late. But I'm thankful for the people here. Even though I wasn't able to be there personally. I want to thank you all for taking a pic in the xlr brick area.
anu6yre2.jpg
a8u7epyz.jpg
thank you guys/gals for this. Now I have to get my but up to bowling green and go through the museum again. I went through back when I was just a youngster. I think age 8 or so.

OKAY, THAT DID IT........

Well I know this is very late. But I'm thankful for the people here. Even though I wasn't able to be there personally. I want to thank you all for taking a pic in the xlr brick area.
anu6yre2.jpg
a8u7epyz.jpg
thank you guys/gals for this. Now I have to get my but up to bowling green and go through the museum again. I went through back when I was just a youngster. I think age 8 or so.

I think maybe I want a BRICK of my very own......

How would this look?

E SLIC 1
Thunder Gray
04 XLR Chgo IL

Good idea

You would need to check with museum I think they have it on the website? Don't remember but only so many letters per line and 3 rows pre brick I think members was $100 & $125 for non! If you want your brick laid in with us you must tell them you want put with the XLR GROUPS BRICK"
Hope you decide to join us!!!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Look at mine eslic1 mine is on the right. I was contacted by the person there. She told me to shorten it. So this is what we agreed on
ge4unuby.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry