Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR brick @ the NCM

Which phrase would you like to have on the XLR group brick?

• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Performance & Style...Built in Bowling Green '04-'09

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
XLR Brick Placement

Our XLR brick is done. :twist:

We were placed at the top left next to Chicago Dave. :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 341
Ok, I'm getting ready to purchase a brick, To be displayed next to the rest of you all that have one there. So hopefully by the time the 10th anniversary of the xlr gathering is taking place, Mine will be set in the ground. The only bad thing is, when you guys are up there, I will be out at sea. So hopefully I can stop by on my way back from my Midwest road trip to Iowa and Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just am looking at the pic of our (xlr group) brick and looks like there isn't a whole lot of space for any other individual bricks. Except for maybe top row there looks like 1 more space.
Or around the edges of the big brick.

I just am looking at the pic of our (xlr group) brick and looks like there isn't a whole lot of space for any other individual bricks. Except for maybe top row there looks like 1 more space.
Or around the edges of the big brick.

Last picture I saw there was 4 on top! There was 1 add to top left corner they will start add them to the sides now as more people add on!
Did you join the NCM CLUB??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

No I'm doing this a a non member right now unfortunately.

If any of you guys/gals that live closer to bg see mine then please take pic and post it to here or if you use Facebook then post it or tag me to my fb wall. Thanks.
I'm thinking ill put
Guy Dittmar
06 infrared
St augustine fl
Or something in that line.

If any of you guys/gals that live closer to bg see mine then please take pic and post it to here or if you use Facebook then post it or tag me to my fb wall. Thanks.
I'm thinking ill put
Guy Dittmar
06 infrared
St augustine fl
Or something in that line.

Well i kind of changed it a little. At 1st i put it as i did here with my name and then 06 infrared and city state. But then i changed it to read my name, 2006 infrared and city state. I did send a email to merideth about the change. because it didn't save my changes. It still had the 06 infrared. I will try and call her tomorrow to see if she received the change and my brick info. :dunno:

Not to worry Guy if I remember correctly then send you email with a picture of the Brick then another after they lay it in the walk way!

Our XLR brick is done. :twist:

We were placed at the top left next to Chicago Dave. :cool:

Well that answered my question. I guess i'll be on the side Or down from you victor-v

Well that answered my question. I guess i'll be on the side Or down from you victor-v

Well, after talking to megan today. she told me that the 3rd line was to long. so we agreed to shorten it to st aug, fl

So here is what it'll say

guy dittmar
2006 infrared
st aug, fl

The brick will be placed in the XLR grouping. :cool: :)

Well I guess my brick is being processed now. The other day I got a email saying that my brick is
In the process and will be sent to me. That's funny because I didn't order a second one to be sent to me.

Well I just received the great news. My brick is in the ground.
Your brick is located in section 5C on the NCM Walkway, the sidewalk leading to the original front doors of the National Corvette Museum. These bricks represent the widespread support from individuals, clubs, and businesses across America and the world.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372112349.248643.jpgnow I gotta either go there my self or have someone here look for it. I told them to put it in with the main Xlr brick and in the Xlr area

Guy you need to call Megan and tell them they placed it in the wrong area and have put it with our XLR Group they told us they was going to put all our bricks around our 24" x 24" Don't give up your brick don't belong there!

When i got the email i replied back right away. And asked if that was the right section. This is the the reply she sent back to me

Yes, section 5 is the same location as the XLR brick. It is located with the others.

Grand daddy. She hasn't sent me the pic like you said where it is taken in the location of the "main" brick???????

I'd call Megan and ask her about it if i was you!! Just saying my opinion

I sent another email to her. But I'll call her again

Received an email from Megan that my brick has been placed in section 5c with the XLR group. I will be able to take a picture in Sept!

Received an email from Megan that my brick has been placed in section 5c with the XLR group. I will be able to take a picture in Sept!

I also received that email too. But unfortunately I will not be able to go and take pic. Ill b out if the country. But I'll have this event on my mind. So snap a pic for me. Mine says my name guy Dittmar 06 infrared st aug fl.
Good luck everyone post pics for the unfortunate ones.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back