Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR info...good stuff

I LOVE THIS! What a great piece of media! I am going to print it out and put it with my other XLR 'stuff'! Thank you!!!! :rocker:
Me too But iu already have found and printed up lots of the info on the 06. But what i saw that might be different was the DVD? Is this pertaining to the DVD nav disk?

NEW DVD

Me too But iu already have found and printed up lots of the info on the 06. But what i saw that might be different was the DVD? Is this pertaining to the DVD nav disk?
Anyone have information as to where to get a more up to date DVD? I replaced a 2006 with a 2008 and wondered if it was worth buying a newer one if available.

Bob,

You have the newest disk available. There are no other updates to our systems, as the Denso version is now considered ancient. Some have found that Toyota/Lexus uses the same system and the disks work, but no voice commands or audio instruction.

Anyone have information as to where to get a more up to date DVD? I replaced a 2006 with a 2008 and wondered if it was worth buying a newer one if available.

Thanks

Thanks Cubby, sure wish that Denso hadn't decided to leave us in the cave with Cadillac after 09. I can still hear management (ringing in my ears) telling us in Bowling Green in 08 that "We have no designs to consider that we will be terminating the XLR any time soon". Six or eight months later the last 09 came off the line. We tried to tell them that the fake shark gills wasn't a good idea........remember?:blinzel:

Plant certificate

This is a certificate from our '05 trip to BG. They allowed Kathy to operate the top @ the end of the XLR tour.

Attachments

• XLR plant.jpg
    XLR plant.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 478

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics