Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR parts for sale - ride control modules, shocks, interior parts, headlights and tail lights

s-l640.jpg

Any parts still available? I just purchased an 04 and need 3 that I can’t find. Trunk latch, pump for convertible to close and another that I’m waiting to get details on.

Do you need the cover, entire assembly or the lights themselves?

I guess this is the one item that will start parking cars until someone comes up with a replacement .A dozen people need them but no one wants to pay 2500 for a used one on ebay. I dont blame them.

My mechanic has been working on the ones we have, he is now saying the body control module, that might not be the exact title is not getting power out to the module. I don’t want to buy one of those modules, I’ll have him fill you in.

I have some XLR parts for sale, shipping will be whatever FedEx charges for ground shipping to your place. I have a FedEx account so before I ship I can tell you what it will cost. I will package the item at no cost to you.
I need module ride control for XLR 2004-2005 #10348979

I have some XLR parts for sale, shipping will be whatever FedEx charges for ground shipping to your place. I have a FedEx account so before I ship I can tell you what it will cost. I will package the item at no cost to you.

I need module ride control for XLR 2004-2005 #10348979

XLR parts for sale - ride control modules, interior parts, and tail lights

Hi tail lamp both for 04 headlamp ? Roof micro switch 19210515 thankls

Hi Sir i m looking for two tail lights 04 Xlr

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back