Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR parts for sale!!

columbia

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
I'm selling parts for a 2004-2007 Cadillac XLR. I've got several parts that I need to get rid of that are new in the box. I purchased these parts from Jim Moore Cadillac here in Columbia, SC. These parts have never been taken out of the box. I'm willing to take whatever I can get for them, so my loss is your gain. The parts are mainly for the right and left seats, seat belts, and seat switches. If you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll explain in more detail.

Thanks,
Rhett
stuckeyrhett@gmail.com

You do realize the above posts are over 8 years old, right?

Do you have a control module for the passenger seat back control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CD storage latch

I'm selling parts for a 2004-2007 Cadillac XLR. I've got several parts that I need to get rid of that are new in the box. I purchased these parts from Jim Moore Cadillac here in Columbia, SC. These parts have never been taken out of the box. I'm willing to take whatever I can get for them, so my loss is your gain. The parts are mainly for the right and left seats, seat belts, and seat switches. If you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll explain in more detail.

Thanks,
Rhett
stuckeyrhett@gmail.com

XLR cd storage release latch
I need the latch release mechanism that goes on the cd storage compartment between the seat backs.
Front is shaped like a keystone with left & right directional arrows push in push out action. No visible p/n. overall length is 1 5/8 push button in mode, 2 1/4 push button out mode. Prefer black but I'll settle for a cashmere.
Please view GM P/N 15208656. It is the small bolt shaped device shown in the top left corner of the drawing. GM only sells the complete storage compartment, I only need the latch or the complete cover. All years the same 2004 to 2009.
jmm63corv@hotmail.com
(412) 721-4400

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry