Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Rear Tail Light Repair Info

catcottf

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Light Platinum
Hi All,
Good morning. Just another day in Paradise. A couple of weeks ago I talked about seeing on Ebay a guy that could repair The rear LED tail lights. Ok, Here is the contact for him. Please give him a call and talk to him if you are in need of repair:
Travis Wolfe
Wolfe Restorations AKA Vettetronics (Ebay)
618-975-3607
wolferestorations@yahoo.com

He is very enlightening to talk to and has done a lot of work and spent a lot of time getting the correct LEDs for the tail lights. Have a great day.
Fred

Hi All,
Good morning. Just another day in Paradise. A couple of weeks ago I talked about seeing on Ebay a guy that could repair The rear LED tail lights. Ok, Here is the contact for him. Please give him a call and talk to him if you are in need of repair:
Travis Wolfe
Wolfe Restorations AKA Vettetronics (Ebay)
618-975-3607
wolferestorations@yahoo.com

He is very enlightening to talk to and has done a lot of work and spent a lot of time getting the correct LEDs for the tail lights. Have a great day.
Fred
Great information. Will be contacting this person in the near future.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

REAR TAILLIGHT

As always..thank you all for the input...may just give him a call...keep you posted

Just talked to him about my car. As luck would have it, he's about 30 minutes from me. Blessings... Says I'm number 18 in line to get it done. Apparently many others have found him as well. Hopefully before the weather gets colder.

Yip EEE

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry