Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Road Trips in Europe

More photos pf my XLR in Rome

Photos of my XLR in Rome - some in the garage and one outside at a restaurant - more to follow.

218.jpg232.jpg

Attachments

• 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 255
That's the garage at your home? WOW!! Nice looking garage.

No no - not my garage - all the cars outside of the XLR, CTS-V; STS-V and Escalade belong to a friend

and that friend's name is the name that adorns the IP of your 2004-2008 XLR.

CADILLACXLR2009RESTAURANTROME2.jpg

CADILLACXLR2009ARAPACIS1.jpg

CADILLACXLR2009ARAPACIS4.jpg

CADILLACXLR2009VATICAN4.jpg

I noticed that you did not ask me about my friend as I thought my clue was pretty obvious - let me know if you are interested. Cheers. These are more photos of my XLR in Rome - one of the shots is on the via della Riconcliazione in front of St Peter's Square and the others are in front of Richard Meier's new museum (new - 10 years now - but in the Eternal City that qualifies as new) that houses the Ara Pacis.

I got your reference right away--Bulgari.

I notice your XLR doesn't have the stock tires on it. Can you tell what tires you are running on your XLR?

I got your reference right away--Bulgari.

I notice your XLR doesn't have the stock tires on it. Can you tell what tires you are running on your XLR?

I replaced the standard wheels and tires with the V-series wheels and brakes - so the size is the same as the one's on your V - the tires I believe are Pirelli Euforias? The car is in Rome and Im in London. And yes you are right about Bulgari -:)

The tread pattern does not look like the Pirelli Euforia; which are no longer available and were the stock tires on the V's. I only asked, because I thought you went with a non run flat tire.

I replaced the standard wheels and tires with the V-series wheels and brakes - so the size is the same as the one's on your V - the tires I believe are Pirelli Euforias? The car is in Rome and Im in London. And yes you are right about Bulgari -:)

The tread pattern does not look like the Pirelli Euforia; which are no longer available and were the stock tires on the V's. I only asked, because I thought you went with a non run flat tire.

You are correct - I cant remember what I replaced them with but these are definitely NOT run flat tires. I bought them because they had a softer compound and I like the tread pattern. I remember that they were Japanese - either Kumho or ..... I wont know until I am back in Rome and that probably wont be until the Spring.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom