Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR stuff for sale

WAM

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Crimson Red
I traded my 2004 XLR in and have a few things to sell. You can pick up at my home if you wish.

Battery Minder model 2012-AMG maintenance charger AMG only, like new, an information link follows, $40 plus shipping

BatteryMINDer 12V Maintainer for Sealed AGM Lead-Acid Batteries

Coco floor mats, #22 beige herringbone, like new, an information link follows, $70 plus shipping

Coco Car Mats

2004 Shop Manuals Vol 1 and Vol 2, like new, an information link follows, $170 plus shipping

XLR SHOP MANUAL 2004 CADILLAC SERVICE REPAIR BOOK | eBay

Car Cover, Covercraft Dustop custom fit, like new, an information link follows, $75 plus shipping.

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/pr...u-6rimPb9l2kiz0LCISD2T6fZD99duA11JGgJD5PD_BwE

Original 2004 wheels and original run flat tires, they have minor marks. I took them off of the car with 9,400 miles. $500. Pick up only.

I traded my 2004 XLR in and have a few things to sell. You can pick up at my home if you wish.

Battery Minder model 2012-AMG maintenance charger AMG only, like new, an information link follows, $40 plus shipping

BatteryMINDer 12V Maintainer for Sealed AGM Lead-Acid Batteries

Coco floor mats, #22 beige herringbone, like new, an information link follows, $70 plus shipping

Coco Car Mats

2004 Shop Manuals Vol 1 and Vol 2, like new, an information link follows, $170 plus shipping

XLR SHOP MANUAL 2004 CADILLAC SERVICE REPAIR BOOK | eBay

Car Cover, Covercraft Dustop custom fit, like new, an information link follows, $75 plus shipping.

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/pr...u-6rimPb9l2kiz0LCISD2T6fZD99duA11JGgJD5PD_BwE

Original 2004 wheels and original run flat tires, they have minor marks. I took them off of the car with 9,400 miles. $500. Pick up only.

I'd imagine the wheels are polished alloy and not chrome correct and if the tires are 2004 they are probably useless because of age? I live about an 1 1/2 west of you close to Gettysburg PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are polished. These wheels, tires and TPS are as installed from the factory. The tires are useless to you and me but maybe not to everyone. I have a 2002 Dakota truck that is still running the original tires though they now need replaced after 72,000 miles.

They are polished. These wheels, tires and TPS are as installed from the factory. The tires are useless to you and me but maybe not to everyone. I have a 2002 Dakota truck that is still running the original tires though they now need replaced after 72,000 miles.

Well if I was going to purchase wheels I'd want to upgrade to the chrome as these are the same as what I have on my 05 although that is a pretty good price and I'm sure they look almost brand new compared to mine! Thanks anyways & Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M O only,,,,

IMO,,,,, $500 for the wheels and tires is a excellent buy....if the wheels do not have many curb rash. If the tires/wheels were stored out of direct UV exposure,,,,the tires are still good. Auto parts stores sell thousands of belts and hoses hanging on their walls for many, many years before somebody needs them,,,,,without any problems.

Old tires may be a hassle

FYI - some tire shops will not even look at tires over 8 years old, Discount Tire here in Indiana for example would not install, balance, or even look at the 8 year old tires for my XLRV - an entire extra set of unused tires came with the car, I thought that was awesome until I needed them installed. Humph...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom