Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2010 Great Year!

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
With 2010 quickly slipping away, it seemed like a good time to reflect on all of the fun we had with our XLR friends & to thank all of you for making the year so special.

The fun began early in the new year with a party @ Corndog's house and we stayed busy right up to Quinn's birthday party @ Cubby & Supa's house two weeks ago. Along the way we got to spend time with our friends,old & new @ car races, car shows, drives, birthday parties and a wonderful trip to Colorado Springs in May. I hope you guys have enjoyed the year as much as Kathy & I have. We're looking forward to a great 2011!

Although we were only able to join you once this year we had a great time. We are really looking forward to Bowling Green. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's always a good thing when I can get to the end of the year and say Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you for making 2010 a better year for having you all as part of our lives - we couldn't ask for better friends than you are.

Thanks for being here just to chat - and thanks for meeting us in Colorado - and now, we are so looking forward to seeing everyone in Bowling Green. Can't wait to meet up with old friends and can't wait to meet new friends.

And some friends we get to take a cruise with in a few months too!

Our wish for you is that 2011 is your most healthy and prosperous year EVER - that all of your dreams come true and that your cars never break down!

Here's to you :beerchug:!

:love: RA & R

It has been a great year! I appreciate the friendships we have made here. I just wish we all lived closer to one another.
Xoxo

Cubby & Supa

I have only had the pleasure of meeting a few of you in person, but I do look forward to seeing what others are up to.
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Tracy and I.
Funny timing, Tracy and I were having dinner at Maria's Italian tonight and we were trying to remember how many years ago some of us got together in Studio City at Thanksgiving.
Bruce

I have only had the pleasure of meeting a few of you in person, but I do look forward to seeing what others are up to.
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Tracy and I.
Funny timing, Tracy and I were having dinner at Maria's Italian tonight and we were trying to remember how many years ago some of us got together in Studio City at Thanksgiving.
Bruce

This picture says '08 .....

View attachment 1074

It seems like so long ago .....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics