Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BLOCK OF ROOMS BELOW THAT ARE RESERVED FOR THE XLR GROUP?
I guess there is still rooms available? :dunno:

OK, I made a few phone calls & I got the hotel matter handled.
Hilton Garden Inn, Bowling Green, KY
Call: 270-781-6778
$93.00 a night Sept. 25 checking out on Sept. 29. This rate is for rooms with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. There are 40 rooms blocked, 30 King beds & 10 with 2 Queen beds. The rooms are blocked for the Vettes & Pets Car show put on by The Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club.
When you call the hotel, let them know you are with the Vettes & Pets Car show. I recommend you call the phone number above to book you room.

Thanks GD but I'm a member of the La Quinta Travel Club and my nightly room cost is $78.00 plus they DO NOT charge a cancellation fee if you call them and cancel before 6PM on the day you're supposed to check-in!
I also accumulate points that give me free nights stays along my travels.

Ok just want to let you know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Auto detailer

If any of you are interested in having your XLR cleaned/detailed when you arrive in BG @ the hotel, let me know. It can be set up for Thursday afternoon/evening. We have done this in the past & it is nice for the car & owner after a long trip. If you plan to clean your ride yourself there are car wash locations near the hotel. :wave:

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa
xlrator
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
xlr05 & Mary
Misty & Sequin
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
onalaska & Diane
civilone & Tina
GM GEM
silverstreak & Sharon
WB6BBZ & Gina
nerkpowers & wife
Jack & Lynda Parker
ald42 & Judy

List updated :wave:

If any of you are interested in having your XLR cleaned/detailed when you arrive in BG @ the hotel, let me know. It can be set up for Thursday afternoon/evening. We have done this in the past & it is nice for the car & owner after a long trip. If you plan to clean your ride yourself there are car wash locations near the hotel. :wave:

I would have liked to do this - but I won't get in until LATE Friday night - they won't be able to do anything early Saturday morning, will they? I guess I will be getting up early Saturday morning looking for one of the local car washes. :cool: Thanks for the idea, Bruce - hope others take advantage of this, I did it a couple of years ago with the Bowling Green Homecoming show down there. They did a nice job, if it is the same group.

Do you know what this service costs?

Sounds like a cool ideal but kind of depends on the trip down weather I guess??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Bruce, thanks for arranging this. Sign me up. Arriving Thursday afternoon. Staying at the Courtyard.

nice thanks for sharing. Is there a cost for this? To bad everyone can't grab this. or can they? what if they will not be able to make it to the event? Can they still get their hands on one? :dunno:

It will depend on whether there are any left after the event.

So I guess the next best thing would be..... To print out for "just for fun" since I will not be attending this event. :(

So I guess the next best thing would be..... To print out for "just for fun" since I will not be attending this event. :(

I can't believe you are going to be missing this event, Hawkeye - I think this will be one of the biggest XLR event that many of us will be able to attend. Just think, almost 30 XLR's right back in Bowling Green - at the very plant where they were built. I can't wait for this show to take place. :rocker:

Well, I guess poor planing on my part. If I knew 2 yrs ago, and also had the car 2 yrs ago, then it'll b different. Ill be on the high seas during this event. 🚢 Ill probably be heading to or leaving Hawaii. Please please please post pics. I'm 😣 that I will not be able to make it. I just hope that there will b another event/gathering sometime where I can join in. But this sat, I'm taking topless baby to a cruise-in in mandarin Florida. Hosted by first coast car council. Hope that Bruce
“Rbweddle” (he lives 5 miles n of me) can attend. Oh well I might b the only xlr at this event sat.

road trip to bowling green

If anyone is 'on the fence' about coming or not coming to this event, you should seriously consider coming!! Dave Chrisley has a lot of things for us XLR owners, that will most likely never happen again. The plant has found some XLR material that they are saving for this event!! Car Art Work will also be there with all their Cadillac, XLR metal art work!! This will probably be the last XLR event with any kind of GM involvement.

:wave: hi, add Judy and I to the list.reservations made at the Hilton,registered for show/w paypal. I will email our info.to you. I would like to thank you and all involved in putting this together. AL

😭 🌋🔫dam feeling 😭😫that I can't attend. Dang dang dang.

NCM tour

Dash plaques are ordered! What day are you guys arriving in Bowling Green? How many of you are interested in a tour of The Corvette Museum on Friday morning?

Hi Bruce,we'll be there thurs. and would like to tour NCM, also THANKS for your work on this meet. Al

thurs dinner

I'd like to get a list of those who will be arriving Thursday and would like to go to dinner. There are a couple of nice places close by the hotels. Once I get a count I can set something up. Post on this thread and I'll have Bruce post a list. Him and I are looking into a few places, once we figure it out I'll post the lo

Judy and I would like dinner thurs. thanks, Al

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back