Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

Bruce
We are arriving Thursday afternoon and yes we are interested in the tour there will be 2 for us, but I have a NCM membership if that make any difference or not!
Also are scheduling a Meet & Greet Dinner Thursday evening??
Thanks for all your doing we do appreciated!
Need help let me know??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Yes, a Thursday night Meet 7 Greet Dinner would be nice, working on a location.

We plan on arriving Thurs & a plant tour would be COOL! (so we want to go).

Thursday night dinner

I'd like to get a list of those who will be arriving Thursday and would like to go to dinner. There are a couple of nice places close by the hotels. Once I get a count I can set something up. Post on this thread and I'll have Bruce post a list. Him and I are looking into a few places, once we figure it out I'll post the location.

Yes, a Thursday night Meet 7 Greet Dinner would be nice, working on a location.

If the host hotel has a restaurant it may be a good location for Thursday night as if there are late arrivers they will be able to find us quickly and easily.....just a thought....or likewise a restaurant that's walking distance from the hotel!

I'd like to get a list of those who will be arriving Thursday and would like to go to dinner. There are a couple of nice places close by the hotels. Once I get a count I can set something up. Post on this thread and I'll have Bruce post a list. Him and I are looking into a few places, once we figure it out I'll post the location.

Wendy & Dan Gouker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

or likewise a restaurant that's waking distance from the hotel!

I know what you meant, but this is much funnier coming from someone that has as long a drive as you do!

Looking forward to seeing you folks again!

I've stayed at the hotel for previous events and not sure they offer dinner. They do have a good breakfast though. Two places we are looking at at really close, plus not everyone is staying at the same hotel,but they are all close by. Bruce & Kathy go down there every year,so they are familiar with the area. I've been down 4 or 5 times and know the area we are staying at, that is why I suggested the two places close by, so there wouldn't be much or no driving.

If the host hotel has a restaurant it may be a good location for Thursday night as if there are late arrivers they will be able to find us quickly and easily.....just a thought....or likewise a restaurant that's waking distance from the hotel!

Jean & I will be in Thursday afternoon and Dinner thursday and Tour on Friday both sound good--sign us up!

Janet & I want to be part of the meet & eat.:cool:

I know what you meant, but this is much funnier coming from someone that has as long a drive as you do!

Yes us too! Google Maps is tracking us at 10 hours non stop :( so we are driving 6 hours on Wed. and sleep in and driving down the rest on Thurs. so we should be rolling in around 3 -4 pm! :twist: Looking forward to have a great time with everyone :grouphug: and making some good memories :party

Proof reading is always a good idea.......:chuckle

In retrospect it really does not matter where we eat, we just need to leave instructions and maybe a cell number to call with the staff at the front desk of the hotel(s) for anyone checking in later that wants to catch up!
:burnout:

Add us to the fun

Lynda and I will be joining in on the fun. We are staying at the Hilton and want to join the dinner group on Thursday night. We are registered for the show. We both would like to make the factory tour.
Looking forward to joining everybody at this gathering. Thank you Bruce for alerting us about this event.
Jack

Great news Jack! Looking forward to seeing you & Lynda again. I put you on the lists for Thursday night dinner & museum tour on Friday morning.

Great to hear you guys are coming--wouldn't be a party without Supa's sister! :chuckle:chuckle

Lynda and I will be joining in on the fun. We are staying at the Hilton and want to join the dinner group on Thursday night. We are registered for the show. We both would like to make the factory tour.
Looking forward to joining everybody at this gathering. Thank you Bruce for alerting us about this event.
Jack

Not sure when we're arriving Thurs but part of our game plan is to be there in time for any get-together, so please count us in for dinner!

Here's the event dash plaque;

Attachments

• Bowling_Gr.jpg
    Bowling_Gr.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 278
Thursday dinner

Cubby,

Sharon and I plan to be in Thursday around 3 or 4 P.M. , so we would love to join the group for dinner.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom