Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

Great!! I have you marked down.

Cubby,

Sharon and I plan to be in Thursday around 3 or 4 P.M. , so we would love to join the group for dinner.

I'm both a new member and new XLR owner. My wife and I are planning on attending the homecoming! Won't be there until late Thurs, though. Looking forward to meeting other XLR owners.

I'm both a new member and new XLR owner. My wife and I are planning on attending the homecoming! Won't be there until late Thurs, though. Looking forward to meeting other XLR owners.

Welcome to the forum Nerkpowers and more importantly congratulations on your new car! :cool: This is a great place for answers to any questions you may have about your car: someone here will likely have an answer to any problem, and I guess I will see you in BG Ky! :wave:

WELCOME to the best dang XLR club on the Internet
Wendy & I look forward to meeting you in BG Ky. In Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Welcome to the forum.

Here's the event dash plaque;

nice thanks for sharing. Is there a cost for this? To bad everyone can't grab this. or can they? what if they will not be able to make it to the event? Can they still get their hands on one? :dunno:

We plan on arriving Thurs & a plant tour would be COOL! (so we want to go).
I think Bruce was arranging a tour of the National Corvette Museum for Friday morning, a plant tour would be something different. I'm not sure if that is in the plans.

I think Bruce was arranging a tour of the National Corvette Museum for Friday morning, a plant tour would be something different. I'm not sure if that is in the plans.

You are right - my goof! :pat: Think I just mixed things together.

My understanding is they may offer us the Corvette Plant tours on Sat. during the Car Show for those that may have an interest, since the show is already at the Corvette plant!
FYI: Just to mention if they do offer us tours I saw in the one post there was a picture that had a sign that showed no one allow in the plant with open toed shoes or sandals.

Crissley is arranging a special tour for us. You are correct, no open toed shoes or sandals. Also as a special note: On Saturdays Car Show at the plant, No Alcohol is allowed on the GM premises!!Keep that in mind when loading up for Saturdays show. There will be some other things forthcoming as we get nearer to the event.

My understanding is they may offer us the Corvette Plant tours on Sat. during the Car Show for those that may have an interest, since the show is already at the Corvette plant!
FYI: Just to mention if they do offer us tours I saw in the one post there was a picture that had a sign that showed no one allow in the plant with open toed shoes or sandals.

You can read the sign for more tour restrictions. I also would expect that safety glasses will be worn and supplied.

2011-07-16-10h02m34.jpg

Clarification, @ this time there are no plant tours planned during our visit to BG. The plant is not allowing tours @ this time. If things change I will let you know. There aren't any tours on days that the plant is not in operation, that includes the weekends.

Clarification, @ this time there are no plant tours planned during our visit to BG. The plant is not allowing tours @ this time. If things change I will let you know. There aren't any tours on days that the plant is not in operation, that includes the weekends.
Bummer. I always enjoy the tour.

As stated; alcohol is NOT permitted on General Motor's property. That includes Bowling Green Assembly Plant.

Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club

You can register for the show @ the link above. You can even pay with PayPal if you'd like. The first 25 get a FREE special edition pin! Chicago Dave was Registration #1.:wave:

I am not a Facebook member but I would like to register for this show. How do I register?

And by the way, add me +1 to the BG list, I've got my hotel registration in at the La Quinta just east of I-65.

I'd like to get a list of those who will be arriving Thursday and would like to go to dinner. There are a couple of nice places close by the hotels. Once I get a count I can set something up. Post on this thread and I'll have Bruce post a list. Him and I are looking into a few places, once we figure it out I'll post the location.

Cubby, For your head count. Rogene and I will be there Thursday! Count us in.

Chad

I am not a Facebook member but I would like to register for this show. How do I register?

And by the way, add me +1 to the BG list, I've got my hotel registration in at the La Quinta just east of I-65.

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BLOCK OF ROOMS BELOW THAT ARE RESERVED FOR THE XLR GROUP?
I guess there is still rooms available? :dunno:

OK, I made a few phone calls & I got the hotel matter handled.
Hilton Garden Inn, Bowling Green, KY
Call: 270-781-6778
$93.00 a night Sept. 25 checking out on Sept. 29. This rate is for rooms with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. There are 40 rooms blocked, 30 King beds & 10 with 2 Queen beds. The rooms are blocked for the Vettes & Pets Car show put on by The Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club.
When you call the hotel, let them know you are with the Vettes & Pets Car show. I recommend you call the phone number above to book you room.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom