Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Cubby

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Happy Birthday Cubby. :birthday::beerchug:

Hey, Cubby!! Enjoy your special day!!! Hope your weather is good enough to get that "V" out for a little spin!!:beerchug::party

Floyd & Maryann (BBs)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUBBY

Happy Birthday Cubby, :party Hope you have a great day with lots of sunshine so you can put the top down. :birthday: hope you have many more to come.

Happy Birthday Scrubby!!!

Have a great day and we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

CUBBY -
Pretend the gang is in the parking lot of the Corvette Museum. All together now...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cubby, Happy Birthday to you.

Have a great day, Cubby! ...George

Happy Birthday Cubby will celebrate in SA :lol:it wont be long now.:wave:

Fred & Ingrid

Happy birthday Cubby!

Thanks for the hotel info, we will get our room booked.

We were thinking of heading over to I-57 rather than meeting up in Indy. What time were you planning on leaving? We are about 1 1/2 hours away from you.

Todd & Karen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUBSTER!

:party:party:party:party

These balloons are just for you .... please don't leave them in my doorway! :lol:

'Hope you're birthday is as wonderful as you are!

xx oo

Ruth Ann & Ray .. (well, Ray probably wouldn't send the xx!)

Happy Birthday Cubby,I hope you had a great day. I'll see you and Supa Freak in a couple of weeks.

Jeanie :wave:

Happy Birthday, Cubby!! Hope you've had a great day!!
See you soon!!:)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Got to do three of my favorite things today; play a round of golf, take Scarlett-V for some top down driving and a great dinner with family and friends. And yes we will have a drink or two in San Antonio--so George and the MM's and anyone else who wants to join in, sing Happy Birthday in person to me--albeit belated:laugh::laugh:

Todd and Karen I'm sending you an email, check it when you have time.

Thanks again all,

The Cubster, Cubby, Scrubby, Stubby and others I can't print online:laugh::laugh::lol::lol:

Hmmm, you mean The Little Woman calls you something besides "Honey?" :reddevil:lol:

'Glad you had a nice day ....
I'll happily sing Happy Birthday ... but you might wish I didn't .... :beerchug:

Happy Birthday Kevin.

Bob

'Hope Cubby won't mind if I hijack the thread for a minute .... Hi Bob! great to hear from you .... we're still hoping to hear that you and Paula will be down (fly or drive) to SA! I love to fly in small planes .... my BIL used to have a Cherokee ... we went on weekend jaunts on a whim. It was great .... 'miss those days! :D

'Hope Cubby won't mind if I hijack the thread for a minute .... Hi Bob! great to hear from you .... we're still hoping to hear that you and Paula will be down (fly or drive) to SA! I love to fly in small planes .... my BIL used to have a Cherokee ... we went on weekend jaunts on a whim. It was great .... 'miss those days! :D
Your not jacking his thread Madam. His b-day is over. Jack away :chuckle:chuckle.:D

There's part of one of those names she calls me Jack_ss. (Would you like to buy a vowel!!!):laugh::laugh:

Your not jacking his thread Madam. His b-day is over. Jack away :chuckle:chuckle.:D

Hey Cubby...
Hope you had a GREAT day, indeed... what AM I talking about? Of course you had a GREAT day... golf, a top down ride in the V and dinner - what more could a guy ask for. OK... maybe one more thing :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom