Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Thanks George!

Quinn

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR-V
As an example of how great you guys are...

I'm here in Bloomington IN with my dad and stepmom while she's receiving cancer treatments at the Midwest Proton Center. I needed to get my XLR up to Bruce in Indianapolis (about 50 miles) so he could work on it before the trip. George (IndyXLRVGuy) sent me an email and offered to drive me back to Bloomington after I dropped the car at Bruce's dealership. Over 100 miles round trip for him!

That was sooooo nice! We had a good visit and a nice lunch - a welcome break from the scary cancer stuff.

Just wanted to say once again what a special group of folks XLR people are and especially to say:

THANK YOU GEORGE! :love:

~Cathy

You are welcome, Cathy. I'm just helping those who help others. Besides, we MMs have to look out for each other :)

We do have a great group of people on this forum...and George is one of the best!

:love:This is a great bunch of people. We are always here for one another. I say that from personal experience with you guys. :love:

Cathy I hope everything goes well with your step mom. We will pray for her.

As an example of how great you guys are...

I'm here in Bloomington IN with my dad and stepmom while she's receiving cancer treatments at the Midwest Proton Center. I needed to get my XLR up to Bruce in Indianapolis (about 50 miles) so he could work on it before the trip. George (IndyXLRVGuy) sent me an email and offered to drive me back to Bloomington after I dropped the car at Bruce's dealership. Over 100 miles round trip for him!

That was sooooo nice! We had a good visit and a nice lunch - a welcome break from the scary cancer stuff.

Just wanted to say once again what a special group of folks XLR people are and especially to say:

THANK YOU GEORGE! :love:

~Cathy

Our prayers are with you and your stepmom as well...

Quinn .... I had to go thru the cancer tx thing with my mom too .... frickin' cancer stinks. What a cruel trick of human nature to inflict that disease upon anyone. How nice of you to be with her during this .... you should have some angel wings too!

What ever happened to "just getting old and the parts are wearing out" instead of that C word. I hate it.:bash: Take that you C word.:bash:
Quinn .... I had to go thru the cancer tx thing with my mom too .... frickin' cancer stinks. What a cruel trick of human nature to inflict that disease upon anyone. How nice of you to be with her during this .... you should have some angel wings too!