Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Montana Spring drive 2013

Add us to your list Rod!! Got the hotels (or Resort & lodge?), all booked! See ya in June!

Chad & Rogene

Montana XLR Montana rendezvous polos

I am working on a design for an embriodered polo. I will post the design and prices on a new thread as soon as I have them.

Rod,

Have you posted a list of folks planning to attend the Montana spring drive? How many do you have to date?

Jim Wilson

It's on the first page of the thread Jim! Rod keeps it updated. It would be great to see you and Sharon again!

Chad

Rod,

Have you posted a list of folks planning to attend the Montana spring drive? How many do you have to date?

Jim Wilson

Popbigguy said:
It's on the first page of the thread Jim! Rod keeps it updated. It would be great to see you and Sharon again!

Chad

Jim...
Check post #1 on this thread. As Chad said... I keep it updated as owners tell me they are coming. So far I have 13 XLR's coming... would be GREAT to have you make the trip!!!

Itinerary addition:
June 13, 5-8PM... XLR car show at Yellowstone Cellars Winery, Billings

Chad

Chad,
Sharon and I have decided we are going to try and make it , and are looking forward to seeing you and Rogene and the rest of the crew.

Jim & Sharon Wilson

Jim...
Check post #1 on this thread. As Chad said... I keep it updated as owners tell me they are coming. So far I have 13 XLR's coming... would be GREAT to have you make the trip!!!

Rod,
Sharon and I have decided to join you all, so would you be so kind to add us to the list.

Jim & Sharon Wilson

Chad,
Sharon and I have decided we are going to try and make it , and are looking forward to seeing you and Rogene and the rest of the crew.

Jim & Sharon Wilson

Good!!! Good!!! Good!!! I'm excited!! A quote from the wife!! We're both glad that that you and Sharon can make it!! Rogene and I both remember the great time that we had in the Springs with you guys! We're looking forward to this trip!! I've never been to this part of the country.

See ya' later!

Chad & Rogene

Rod,
Sharon and I have decided to join you all, so would you be so kind to add us to the list.

Jim & Sharon Wilson

Got you added... glad you decided to make the trip up to MT!!!! We are going to have SUCH a graet time...

Reservations

Just got off the phone, made my reservations and really looking forward to the trip, seeing the old friends and making some new friends:wave:

Another option:
How about coming to Montana for a Spring Drive in 2013. We have some fantasic sights (Yellowstone National Park, for one) and some GREAT roads (Beartooth Highway, Chief Joseph Highway)...
Anyone interested???

Attendee list:
1. Mr & Mrs Mtrocket (Rod & Cindy)
2. Madmac & Thirsty 1 (Brian & June)
3. Professor (Henry)
4. Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling (Marc & Kris)
5. Busaman (Tim)
6. ChicagoDave (Dave)
7. First Robin (Robert)
8. JohnWB (John & Merilee)
9. Patrickv2221 (Patrick & Janet)
10. IndyXLRVGuy (George)
11. Jetboy (Kent)
12. Kindovaz (Don & Jackie)
13. Firstone (Larry)
14. Graytoad (Sandy & Steve Gray)
15. Popbigguy (Chad & Rogene)
16. Silverstreak (Jim & Sharon)

I just Received this bit of information today and thought you all might send your prayers for Rod
patrickv2221

I am Rod's brother and I wanted to let you know some information about Rodney. He was in a very serious explosion and fire at his shop on Feb 28 that destroyed the building and his business as well as seriously injured Rod. He is burned over 40% of his body. We are all at the burn center in Denver. The prognosis is good for recovery, but he has a lot of surgeries and skin grafts to go through. Today was the first of the surgeries. The estimation from the hospital is he will be in intensive care for 40 days and then another month in acute rehab in Denver before he is released to go home to Billings for further rehab, which they say will be months. This is going to be a very long and painful recovery with set backs we are told.

I was able to find your email in Rod's account. He is unable to email or talk on the phone right now. He is bound and determined to not cancel the June car rally, however, the rest of us are more realistic that it may be extremely difficult if not impossible for Rod to do so. We are afraid if we forced him to cancel it, he would be very disappointed and lose some drive during recovery. He has enough to worry about with his business destroyed and his health in a very precarious condition.

The family wants you to know that there MAY be a possibility that Rod will have to call off the rally and felt it would only be fair that we let you know what has happened so you are not surprised as the date approaches if he must cancel it. He is SO looking forward to it.

I hope you have the other attendees email addresses, because I have not found them in his email yet. So could you pass this information on to them all?

You can keep track of Rod's progress at

www.caringbridge.org and search for Rodney Hessler

Thank you,
Marvin Hessler (brother)
hesslers@att.net
406-788-5000

Supa & I were deeply saddened to hear of this horrible accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with Rod & Cindy for a speedy recovery.

Another option:
How about coming to Montana for a Spring Drive in 2013. We have some fantasic sights (Yellowstone National Park, for one) and some GREAT roads (Beartooth Highway, Chief Joseph Highway)...
Anyone interested???

Attendee list:
1. Mr & Mrs Mtrocket (Rod & Cindy)
2. Madmac & Thirsty 1 (Brian & June)
3. Professor (Henry)
4. Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling (Marc & Kris)
5. Busaman (Tim)
6. ChicagoDave (Dave)
7. First Robin (Robert)
8. JohnWB (John & Merilee)
9. Patrickv2221 (Patrick & Janet)
10. IndyXLRVGuy (George)
11. Jetboy (Kent)
12. Kindovaz (Don & Jackie)
13. Firstone (Larry)
14. Graytoad (Sandy & Steve Gray)
15. Popbigguy (Chad & Rogene)
16. Silverstreak (Jim & Sharon)

I just Received this bit of information today and thought you all might send your prayers for Rod
patrickv2221

I am Rod's brother and I wanted to let you know some information about Rodney. He was in a very serious explosion and fire at his shop on Feb 28 that destroyed the building and his business as well as seriously injured Rod. He is burned over 40% of his body. We are all at the burn center in Denver. The prognosis is good for recovery, but he has a lot of surgeries and skin grafts to go through. Today was the first of the surgeries. The estimation from the hospital is he will be in intensive care for 40 days and then another month in acute rehab in Denver before he is released to go home to Billings for further rehab, which they say will be months. This is going to be a very long and painful recovery with set backs we are told.

I was able to find your email in Rod's account. He is unable to email or talk on the phone right now. He is bound and determined to not cancel the June car rally, however, the rest of us are more realistic that it may be extremely difficult if not impossible for Rod to do so. We are afraid if we forced him to cancel it, he would be very disappointed and lose some drive during recovery. He has enough to worry about with his business destroyed and his health in a very precarious condition.

The family wants you to know that there MAY be a possibility that Rod will have to call off the rally and felt it would only be fair that we let you know what has happened so you are not surprised as the date approaches if he must cancel it. He is SO looking forward to it.

I hope you have the other attendees email addresses, because I have not found them in his email yet. So could you pass this information on to them all?

You can keep track of Rod's progress at

www.caringbridge.org and search for Rodney Hessler

Thank you,
Marvin Hessler (brother)
hesslers@att.net
406-788-5000

prayers for Rod & Cindy

Thank you Marvin for informing us of this terrible accident. My prayers go out to Rod & Cindy that he will have a complete recovery and sooner than the doctors are predicting. I am so sorry to hear of this and understand his wanting to keep the trip scheduled which may help him in his recovery. He has certainly worked hard in putting this trip together. The trip is not important to me, getting Rod well is the most important. Please give him and Cindy my very best wishes. Thanks again.

Prayers for Rod and Cindy

Sharon and I are heart sick to hear this terrible news. Rod and Cindy will be in our prayers and on our minds in the months to come. We hope and pray for a speedy recovery. If God so wills it that we all can still make the get together in June, that would be wonderful, but if not there will be other times and Rod's recovery is by far the most important thing to us all.

Jim & Sharon (Silverstreak)

Wendy & I are sending prayers his way hoping for great and quick recovery! Such sad news to read hopefully all turns out well ! May God be with him and his family through his terrible accident recovery time!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry