Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

04 XLR to be PARTED OUT.. Send me your request

shocks are a sealed unit. if they leak they have to be replaced seat belt retractors are out there. plenty of them. The console cover will most likely not be found .They all get dents Last really nice one went for 400 and it got bent in shipping

if your talking about the bezel that surround the radio and controls on dash? I do have that and it is in very nice condition with only one small dent in it.

the lower one around the shifter is the one that everyone looks for and wants . the upper are still around

front passenger wheel well in need of one
IMG_20190325_134949468143788912243729.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for a lower center console. My cover over the cup holders is broken. Light wood.

Thanks for responding. Glad you found a buyer. We all need parts to keep our beauties running.

shocks and fuel pump

The right front shock as taken a hit but don't seem damaged but I can't guarantee it. The left I feel sure is ok. Car has been sitting now for 4 years inside a shop. I will sell the right for 100.00 and the left for 200.00. right now I am not willing to drop the tanks at this time.. Try rockauto.com the shocks ran $360.00 new and the pump is about 200 depending on which one your seeking.

Dale Sale
your always welcome to call me at 205-365-7223

Do you have a fuel transfer pump available? And 2 front shocks? Thank You.

I would agree ,as much work as it is to drop the tanks to replace the pumps, I would get new ones for both sides and be done with it.

Any chance the front shocks are available and in good condition?..If so..how much..with shipping to so cal. Thank you

Good luck, I’ve been looking for one that works for 4 months. Watch out for the East Coast modules eBay, they changed the price when I tried to pay for it. There were no guarantees, price went to 2k.
long tall sally has been a lot of help, we are replacing the new shocks adding the Casper simulators. Will put 1400 plus worth of shocks on the shelf until I can find a module.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom