Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! 07 XLR-V Window Sticker

gatorwilly

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Infrared XLR-V [sold], 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Recently ordered the build sheet & window sticker for my 07 V from the Corvette Museum.. They have my VIN and things looked a-ok.. Received a call today from Sharon at the museum today informing me that they needed a copy of an 07 XLR-V window sticker.. They have the 06 and 08 model years but not the 07.. If any 07 V owners out there have the window sticker could you reproduce it and e-mail or fax the copy to the Corvette Museum..

E-Mail Sharon@corvettemuseum.org

Fax Attn: Sharon/07 XLR-V Window Sticker
1-270-467-8806

OR, PM it to me and I will do the legwork.. Thanks all.. Gatorwilly..

BTW.. Bill & Vicki plan on attending the Corvette reunion.. Looking
forward to meeting alot of forum names..

"Beer, it's just not for breakfast anymore"

BTW.. Bill & Vicki plan on attending the Corvette reunion.. Looking
forward to meeting alot of forum names..

"Beer, it's just not for breakfast anymore"[/QUOTE]

:wave: Hi Bill - I have an '07-V as well, I don't think we have the sticker or build sheet, so I'd be interested in getting one too.

But that's not really why I'm responding - just telling ya - you will fit RIGHT in with the MM group if you like beer for breakfast - right, SUPA ??? :beerchug:

~Cathy / "Quinn"

Still have not found a copy of a 2007 xlr-v window sticker for the corvette museum to use as a template.. There's got to be one out in xlr land somewhere.. Help! WW

I've got both my window sticker and the build sheet for my '07, that I got when the wife & I went to watch my "V" being built. What do you want? PDF scan? Pictures?

Chad

I tried to get a window sticker for my 2004 XLR from the Museum but they don't do the 2004's only the build sheets. Any thoughts on were I could get one.

I've got both my window sticker and the build sheet for my '07, that I got when the wife & I went to watch my "V" being built. What do you want? PDF scan? Pictures?

Chad
Chad, Jackpot!! I will take anything you are willing to forward.. PDF, SCAN, and PICTURE of the window sticker and build sheet.. I will forward the info to the Corvette museum and will have the format and template for any other 07 V owners who request a copy for their machines.. I will PM my address to you.. Thanks for responding.. Bill

I tried to get a window sticker for my 2004 XLR from the Museum but they don't do the 2004's only the build sheets. Any thoughts on were I could get one.
Try and find someone on the forum who has an 04 XLR window sticker and is willing to copy it.. The museum should be able to reproduce your sticker from the copy using the items on your build sheet.. Popbigguy is going to help me out on the 07 V and I will be talking with the museum once I get the info.. Will keep you posted.. WW

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom