Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 Damaged Wiring Harness repairs and replacement + Modules

2006XLRV

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR V Red
MY V had frame damage between the rt. front wheel and passenger door which has been repaired but some of the modules and wiring harnesses and pigtails were damaged. The ECM and ride control modules were toast but we cant find anything in the wiring diagrams that looks right. We have a 36 pin harness plug with round pins in blue sheath on the harness. This comes out of the fuse block but what ever module it plugs into is also missing. We thought it might be the TCM but have been told it is in the rear although the factory manuals and the All Data support it being in the front. Basically we need what ever module and the wiring ends with the plugs short of buying a complete chassis harness which I have found one for a 2009 but says it's not compatible. Could the missing module be for the cruise control?

I have photos I can email or text.

HELP!!!

MY V had frame damage between the rt. front wheel and passenger door which has been repaired but some of the modules and wiring harnesses and pigtails were damaged. The ECM and ride control modules were toast but we cant find anything in the wiring diagrams that looks right. We have a 36 pin harness plug with round pins in blue sheath on the harness. This comes out of the fuse block but what ever module it plugs into is also missing. We thought it might be the TCM but have been told it is in the rear although the factory manuals and the All Data support it being in the front. Basically we need what ever module and the wiring ends with the plugs short of buying a complete chassis harness which I have found one for a 2009 but says it's not compatible. Could the missing module be for the cruise control?

I have photos I can email or text.

HELP!!!

The BCM uses harness ends that could match your description. The BCM is under the passenger's feet.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom