Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

I count 51 people signed up and so far I have only had 3 responses/comments on the shirt designs I posted. If there is not anymore interest than this I guess there is no need to proceed. I would have to place the order by next Tuesday at the latest so would have to know sizes etc by then. Before I place an order I would let everyone know the price due when they picked up shirt in BG.

Sorry, I am getting a bit scattered :willy_nilly: as to who is ordering what shirts. Perhaps you can clarify which design (or are there two) was finalized.

OK... now you're REALLY making me sad that we can't make this event.:(:(
I too am kicking myself because I will not be able to attend. :( But hopefully I'll get up to bowling green to see my brick and go through the plant tour, if and when they start them up again. Maybe they'll have another for the 15th or 20th. Hopefully I'll still have my baby by then. Just saying.

Thanks for helping to get us included Bruce. Was disappointed that we may have not have had the opportunity for the plant tour this time, but you made my day!

I think you guys will really enjoy the tour. Dave Chrisley deserves all of the credit, he has worked hard to get the plant to allow the tours for one day only. :wave:

Bruce I need to say this:
You are just as much part of why this event is what is, and that because you have had your hands in it from the start!. So I agree that if anyone should slide behind that wheel and start up it should be you! And there should be a big thank you to all that is making this event a success!
SO THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

thanks again

Bruce I need to say this:
You are just as much part of why this event is what is, and that because you have had your hands in it from the start!. So I agree that if anyone should slide behind that wheel and start up it should be you! And there should be a big thank you to all that is making this event a success!
SO THANK Y0u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

I also agree with Dan.people who go out of their way for the good of all is what makes this the great forum it is!!

Going to miss out!

I was planning on joining all of you, but have to be in Kansas City on Sunday and have tickets to the OSU vs Wisconsin football game on Saturday - my only tickets this year. I just recently joined this group and was looking forward to meeting some of you. If you know of any XLR activities in the Ohio area, let me know! Now that there is a plant tour, I'm especially bummed that I'm going to miss out.

Attendance

Looks as though I will no longer be able to attend BG. Can't get away from work. I know you will all have a great time, and I look forward to many great pictures!

Rich
XLRATOR

I will not be able to make the homecoming this time, have fun and take lots of pics.
Sorry we are going to miss you this time Jack, you would probably have been the winner for driving the longest distance!

I received a couple PM's last night and have good and bad news. On a positive note, we still have 30 XLR's for the event. Harrisburg Hat is make the trip to Bowling Green, unfortunately, Tim & Beth Powers (nerkpowers) had to cancel do to work related issues. Below is the updated list:

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING (2 XLRs)
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa (XLR-V & CTS-V)
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
Misty & Sequin
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
Greg & Cari Whittler (ZR-1)
onalaska & Diane
civilone & Tina
GM GEM
silverstreak & Sharon
Jack & Lynda Parker
ald42 & Judy
Maurice & Linda Tipton
unionrunner & Coach
Harrisburg Hat

List updated:wave:

Got our two tickets!! Got a question now. Do we get tickets in the mail or E-mail, or do we just bring our PayPal receipts?

Also..... Cubby, you got us down for the Thursday dinner?

Chad

Got our two tickets!! Got a question now. Do we get tickets in the mail or E-mail, or do we just bring our PayPal receipts?

Also..... Cubby, you got us down for the Thursday dinner?

Chad

You can print your PayPal receipt & bring it with you or just tell them what name they were purchased under. There isn't an actual ticket.

Bowling Green WHERE?

Just a few miles away from me.

Attachments

• DSC01054.jpg
    DSC01054.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 193
The Navy Midshipmen will be in Bowling Green, KY the same time as the car show playing the Western KY Hilltoppers.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom