Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

We had such a great time in Carmel the Great Procrastinator was moved into action - Translation = Coach said she and Beauty were going with or without me!! We'll be at the Courtyard arriving Thursday. How early depends on who's driving (reviewing Phred's KY Highway Patrol scouting report from last BG trip and hoping for an update). Thanks all, see everyone in less than a month.
e
Don't forget to register for the car show.

Glad we talked you into it!! Should I put you down for the Thursday night dinner as well??

We had such a great time in Carmel the Great Procrastinator was moved into action - Translation = Coach said she and Beauty were going with or without me!! We'll be at the Courtyard arriving Thursday. How early depends on who's driving (reviewing Phred's KY Highway Patrol scouting report from last BG trip and hoping for an update). Thanks all, see everyone in less than a month.
e

e

Great news! It will be nice having you guys there. You can always register for the car show when you get to BG.:wave:

Updated List of Attendees

I received a couple PM's last night and have good and bad news. On a positive note, we still have 30 XLR's for the event. Harrisburg Hat is make the trip to Bowling Green, unfortunately, Tim & Beth Powers (nerkpowers) had to cancel do to work related issues. Below is the updated list:

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING (2 XLRs)
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa (XLR-V & CTS-V)
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
Misty & Sequin
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
Greg & Cari Whittler (ZR-1)
onalaska & Diane
civilone & Tina
GM GEM
silverstreak & Sharon
Jack & Lynda Parker
ald42 & Judy
Maurice & Linda Tipton
unionrunner & Coach
Harrisburg Hat

I count 51 people signed up and so far I have only had 3 responses/comments on the shirt designs I posted. If there is not anymore interest than this I guess there is no need to proceed. I would have to place the order by next Tuesday at the latest so would have to know sizes etc by then. Before I place an order I would let everyone know the price due when they picked up shirt in BG.

Polo Shirt

Just a note here so people do not miss it.......

if you are interested in a Polo shirt for the event check out
front.jpg

This is a lighter weight shirt per request.
This is an embroidered shirt.
You get to pick either Men's or Ladies Style.
You get to pick the color, but thread color will be white only unless at least 6 people want the same different color.
I guarantee the minimum quantity will be met. The shirts WILL be ordered.

Port Authority Silk Touch Polo

• 5 oz. All color are a pique poly/cotton blend
  • Metal buttons with dyed-to-match rims
  • Double-needle stitched for durability
  • Lay flat collar
This is the link to pick with color and sizing info
Custom Port Authority Silk Touch Polo - Design Embroidered Polos Online at CustomInk.com

Cost $42
2X +$2
3X +$3

Delivered to Bowling Green event by me on Friday early afternoon.

Order Deadline is September 10th, 2013.

PayPal funds to fred@fredneal.com or PM me for a mail address to send a check. A money transfer is prefered with PayPal. Funds must be received by the September 10 deadline to guarantee getting your shirt.

Include email address, style, size and color in the notes. I will confirm your choices in a return email.

Ask questions by posting here. I'll keep everyone posted here as we go along with any thread color requests.

Pricing based on quantities. If the quantities are enough to enjoy a lower price the remaining money will be used for something that will benefit the most members. I will not make a profit on this.
Please post comments and questions on the shirt thread not here. Thanks.
https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/events/6473-homecoming-2013-shirts-hats-4.html#post47482

I just got 4 tickets:rocker:

If you don't have PayPal let us know, someone can get your tickets for you.

Wish you could make it Rod. These tours are a BIG deal. The regular tours & the NCM Buyers tours have not started back up yet, we will be some of the first to see the new C7s being built! The plant is all new inside even the tour room. Dave pushed for the tours because he knew the XLR owners would be in BG. One of you guys may even get to start a new C7!

I will not be able to make the homecoming this time, have fun and take lots of pics.

There will be plant tours on Friday Sept 27 @ 8:30 & 9:00 am. Limited to 100 people. $20 per person. Go to the link below & purchase a ticket through PayPal (1 ticket @ a time). You don't want to miss this!!!

Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club - Home

Thanks for helping to get us included Bruce. Was disappointed that we may have not have had the opportunity for the plant tour this time, but you made my day!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom