Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Anyone catch Allen's new ad for the XLR Forum?

M

mswaim

Last time I looked they were averaging 2-3 posts per day; total traffic other than lurkers........and you know who you are. :troll:

Just FYI - When the forum first approached Allen and ask that he stop plugging his Boutique and his car sales business and become a supporting vendor he told us that without him there would be no XLR, bla bla bla.

Eventually he put up rather than be banned. Now, it appears the forum needs Allen worse than Allen needs the forum!

I love the fact he touts it as the premier source of information regarding the XLR.

What he fails to say is the majority of their active, information-sharing membership is now posting here, making this the premier forum for XLR information.

In fact, it is the way the old forum treated its members that led to the mass migration and those who did not leave are not visiting the forum as often, impacting its overall numbers.

If GM truly wishes to remain a supporter, they need to follow the crowd, since Allen is but one voice, delivered with a forked tongue. He is a guy who for all of his pompous postering doesn't own an XLR. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::slap:

Ohhhh, ..... I get it .... I just opened my private email ...! :D This must be his plea to the other 4,900 members ..... Well, there was a bright spot on the ad ..... there was a place where you could reply "remove" to anymore junk mail from the old forum. :rocker:
Looks like the mayor has no one living in his town! :chuckle

I also got an email tauting the new look and features--funny thing is when I went and looked at it, the site is a lot slower plus tons of advertisements. I won't be going back so it doesn't matter what they do.

Without traffic, the advertisers will slowly pull out. Heck, even the XLR Boutique ( :rolleyes:which we all know Allen does not own :rolleyes:) may have to pull its ads.............:lol:

What's the ad? Can someone PM me the ad.

If there is no ghosting into the old forum. This site will go the way of the great Buffalo and as long as we stay away it will. Don't even think of peaking over there, that's a hit on their site. Every dealer within 30 miles of my home has been notified that we have evacuated the old forum and we are all on the new one.
They deserve exactly what they are getting...........Mea, Jerry and Allen the three mouseketters................sorry you people asked for it.
What's the ad? Can someone PM me the ad.

I just received a new email from Allen... if anyone wants to see it that hasn't, let me know and I can PM it to you. Guess they are doing all they can to try? to lure us back??? Well, I can guarantee it's not going to work...

I would like it:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil Thank you Rod. I have passed this e-mail on to Rob.
I just received a new email from Allen... if anyone wants to see it that hasn't, let me know and I can PM it to you. Guess they are doing all they can to try? to lure us back??? Well, I can guarantee it's not going to work...

Interestingly, mine went directly to my spam folder :lol:

We should welcome Allen to this forum

Allen has been extremely helpful to me in resolving some XLR issues and recently resolving a long time issue with my Escalade.

I didn't attend the past couple rendevous but if memory serves me correctly you all were pleased that Allen participated.

Lets get him over here.

Sorry I missed BBB #2 but sure will try for next year.

JIM

Allen has been extremely helpful to me in resolving some XLR issues and recently resolving a long time issue with my Escalade.

I didn't attend the past couple rendevous but if memory serves me correctly you all were pleased that Allen participated.

Lets get him over here.

Sorry I missed BBB #2 but sure will try for next year.

JIM

I doubt that will happen--he is part of the reason we left the other forum:confused::confused:

Allen will resist coming here - oh, he will lurk like a snake in the grass.

Once he realizes there are past customers here he has royally screwed, he will slither off into the sunset.

First and foremost - Allen is a car salesman. He will say anything, do anything, promise anything if he thinks it will help him cover his monthly nut.

He is a liar, plain and simple. He claims no interest or connection to the XLR Boutique, other than the fact the web address, the phone number and all shipping/quality/purchase issues run through his name.

Allen's feeble attempts to sell the old forum speaks volumes about his (and the new owners) true intentions. They promised a captive audience to their GM pals, however they forgot the golden rule of customer service: we are more important than they are. They forgot, we have options too.

The moment you say, "some of you may know me as MR XLR" you joined that exclusive club of folks who are Legends In Their Own Minds!!!!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom