Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Are there any XLR shirts? Forum or other?

lucky_topher

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Raven Black XLR
I haven't seen much out there...

I make T-shirts for my other forum I run.... if there's not currently a forum shirt, I'd love to design one and get them printed for those that want them. I don't mark up the cost or shipping, so you pretty much get them at 'cost'...

Just throwing it out there.... would love to see the XLR silhouette on front, and the XLR NET on the back below the collar, possibly with a re-modifed cadillac logo... my ideas are in my head, but could be in photoshop soon...

I can show you past work of what I've done (sold over 1,000) of these in the past.... I see a front/rear/colored/awesome T-shirt for less than $20

Is there an interest for something like this?

My current big seller:

UFG6Q.jpg

can also add girls shirts in variuos sizes & colors... mens come in other colors as well.

btw, this was the style iwas thinking for teh front, like the G35 style I'm borrwing here:

Infiniti_M%5B4%5D.jpg

I like your design very much .... Ray and I love to wear XLR shirts while we travel - We could always use another one for each of us ..... We'd be in for one each ... We also ordered the T-shirts for the Reunion ... heck, it's gonna be HOT in July ... We will probably buy whatever anyone has to offer. I LOVED the shirts from the Colorado Cruise ... golf shirts in woman's sizes/style as well ... it was nice not having to wear a shirt mainly sized and designed for men (it "fit" in the right places) .

I just want to make sure, of course, that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes on the forum (owner, etc)... I don't plan to use this to make money, but just so we can all have a cool XLR shirt... I do have experience designing shirts in the proper format, graphics layout (I work in marketing), and have a company that I've been happy working with.

I was also thinking about golf shirts with the "brushstroke XLR" as the logo stitch....

I like it. I started working on an XLR Net design to use on shirts and decals, but I've just gotten busy with work and trying to get the Registry here up and running, and haven't had the time to work on it again.

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the XLR silhoutte file I have. GM never registered it or had it copyrighted so it is OK to use. The Midwest group has been using it on all our shirts, window decals, etc. for quite some time.

I just want to make sure, of course, that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes on the forum (owner, etc)... I don't plan to use this to make money, but just so we can all have a cool XLR shirt... I do have experience designing shirts in the proper format, graphics layout (I work in marketing), and have a company that I've been happy working with.

I was also thinking about golf shirts with the "brushstroke XLR" as the logo stitch....

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the XLR silhoutte file I have. GM never registered it or had it copyrighted so it is OK to use. The Midwest group has been using it on all our shirts, window decals, etc. for quite some time.
Cubby, could you send it to me as well?

btw, this was the style iwas thinking for teh front, like the G35 style I'm borrwing here:

Infiniti_M%5B4%5D.jpg

I would love a Tshirt with the sihlouette on the front. I am assuming this would be silk-screened?

Tshirts

I have been working with a friend of my wife's who does embroidery - and I have made some shirts for some forum members. I was going to put together an "offering" to the group - when I got a chance ... thanks for bringing this up. Not that I want to step in on your idea - I like your shirt designs (I'm not very good in the "designing" aspect).

Here's the offer for any Forum Members:

Golf/polo Shirts w/o pockets: $25 ea (ladies sizes too) plus $5 shipping.
Golf/Polo Shirts w/ pockets: $30 ea (ladies sizes too) plus $5 shipping.

Baseball caps: $18 ea (no ladies sizes, sorry - hee hee), plus $5 shipping.

I'm going to see how that works out for me - pretty much my cost of shirts and embroidery. Not doing to make money - just to help out what appears to be what some forum members are asking for. :)

My embroidery friend has the Silhouette and "XLR" under the silhouette image on file. I can do either the entire logo (both Silhouette and XLR underneath), or just "XLR" logo, or just the silhouette. You just need to let me know what you want.

Some shirts I recently did, turned out nice: The silhouette and our "forum names" in quotes, underneath. I will post pictures of some of the shirts soon.

I am having some shirts made right now, that I have already been asked for - hopefully will have them completed over the weekend.

I am having some shirts made right now, that I have already been asked for - hopefully will have them completed over the weekend.
Is it too late to upgrade to one with a pocket? Hell, just send me one of both and a hat(7 3/8) with both. Send me your paypal ID in a PM.

Also, I don't know how members here feel about the "Jake" symbol, but on another forum I've convinced a vendor to create emblem cover decals for all the XLR Cadillac crests that have "Jake" eyes on a skull:

wreathskullflags.jpg

I should have my proofs this weekend and be able to take some better pics of it on the car.

Thanks Giz

I'm in...golf shirts and/or T-shirts, whatever. Are T-shirts w/pockets possible?

Great... I'll be working up a design and getting final costs this weekend hopefully! I'll keep you posted on my designs so we can all agree on something we like :)

Is it too late to upgrade to one with a pocket? Hell, just send me one of both and a hat(7 3/8) with both. Send me your paypal ID in a PM.

Also, I don't know how members here feel about the "Jake" symbol, but on another forum I've convinced a vendor to create emblem cover decals for all the XLR Cadillac crests that have "Jake" eyes on a skull:

wreathskullflags.jpg

I should have my proofs this weekend and be able to take some better pics of it on the car.

Thanks Giz

Hey ... wait a minute .... did I miss another shirt order??? :willy_nilly:

***EDIT*** Anyone that has or know of other XLR shirts for sale ... please PM me .... (Cubby, I did buy a couple of those 'Toon shirts) .... I can find hundreds of Corvette designs, but few to none for the XLR. I'd like Ray and I to have a couple of shirts a day for the Reunion.

Who all is selling shirts??

Rear decal on car doesn't look half bad.

Jakeskull031640x480.jpg

This is a very Kool decal. :willy_nilly:Is it the GM's Jake decal?

Speedway

Not quite. :cool: I've taken some liberties to bring him up to the Cadillac standard. :chuckle

I have been working with a friend of my wife's who does embroidery - and I have made some shirts for some forum members. I was going to put together an "offering" to the group - when I got a chance ... thanks for bringing this up. Not that I want to step in on your idea - I like your shirt designs (I'm not very good in the "designing" aspect).

I'm going to see how that works out for me - pretty much my cost of shirts and embroidery. Not doing to make money - just to help out what appears to be what some forum members are asking for. :)

My embroidery friend has the Silhouette and "XLR" under the silhouette image on file. I can do either the entire logo (both Silhouette and XLR underneath), or just "XLR" logo, or just the silhouette. You just need to let me know what you want.

Some shirts I recently did, turned out nice: The silhouette and our "forum names" in quotes, underneath. I will post pictures of some of the shirts soon.

OK - so I have seen many people saying they are interested in POLO SHIRTS. At the bottom are some pics of shirts I've had made.

Please send me a PM with the following info:
* Shirt Color - I will let you know if I cannot get a particular color ... I can get most colors.
* Thread Color - Again, I will let you know if I cannot get a certain color.
* Shirt Size - I can get both Men and Ladies polo shirts - let me know what size (I do not know if the shirt seem to "run large" or not).
* With or without a pocket.
* Full Logo (Silhouette and XLR letters), Partial (either Silhouette or XLR by itself).
* Shipping address

I do have Paypal account - or you can just send me a personal check.

Shipping Charges - I am going to start out with $5 for the first two shirts, and $2 for each shirt after that.

I'm not used to doing internet retail - so please be patient with me. I'm really doing this because people are asking for something like this - and I already took the step to convert XLR logo to an embroidery file.

If anyone wants the logo embroidered on anything you already have (favorite shirt/jacket/duffel bag....), you can send it to me and I can have it embroidered for $10 plus shipping fee.

I know its a big thread, didn't know how else to get this info out to everyone.

I would like to orders the shirts by the end of next week - so anyone who is interested in the next wave of orders, let me know before next Friday.

Thanks everyone. :wave:

I LOVE THE "Chicago Dave" shirt!!

I want one that says "Lola's Mom" and one that says "Detail Guy" ... I will email you tomorrow ... haha, I hope when Ray is wearing his shirt that people don't try to hire him :laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom