Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Available Options per Model Year

Just an FYI, I have an inquiry into Bowling Green asking about the production data and different names in the colors.

Hopefully I can get some light shed on this. :)

Well this makes sense! From Jim Preslar at GM:

Until very recently all documents published from the plant were in terms of Engineering color names not Marketing color names. For example, Crystal Red is engineering color Crystal Claret and Jetstream Blue is engineering color Bluestream. I don't know color to color translations for prior years. However, I do believe your theory is accurate.

Regards
Jim

The interior /exterior codes on my 07 are 80U/35I Monterey Red/Cashmere. The production data shows 80U/19I Monterey Red/Shale, and 80U/31I Monterey Red/Ebony; nowhere is there mention of my combination. In fact the only mention at all about the interior code 35I is with the Liquid Amethyst exterior. Interesting, or at least I've always thought so...

The interior /exterior codes on my 07 are 80U/35I Monterey Red/Cashmere. The production data shows 80U/19I Monterey Red/Shale, and 80U/31I Monterey Red/Ebony; nowhere is there mention of my combination. In fact the only mention at all about the interior code 35I is with the Liquid Amethyst exterior. Interesting, or at least I've always thought so...
Rod,

What color is your interior??

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry