Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Bobfest 2012

Has anybody/everybody received their packets from Mid-America? I have not gotten anything yet.

I was just looking through my correspondence and have not received anything either. I couldn't remember if they sent us something last year or we just picked everything up when we got there. I do remember going to the registration tent and getting our t shirts.

I was just looking through my correspondence and have not received anything either. I couldn't remember if they sent us something last year or we just picked everything up when we got there. I do remember going to the registration tent and getting our t shirts.

I thought we got the windshield sticker in the mail so we could get in the gate. Then went to registration to get the shirt and other goodies. I remember because I had to call because they had my shirt size wrong.

This year I got a call after registering. They wanted to know if I was in a coupe or convertible.

I thought we got the windshield sticker in the mail so we could get in the gate. Then went to registration to get the shirt and other goodies. I remember because I had to call because they had my shirt size wrong.

This year I got a call after registering. They wanted to know if I was in a coupe or convertible.

Yes, Fred - you are correct; we get some kind of registration packet with a window sticker. I have not received anything yet either. If I remember from last year - it came fairly close to the event (maybe a week or so before). We should be seeing something any day now.

I talked to our BBQ Guy yesterday. Ribs, chicken, pulled pork, smoked Salmon Mmmmm!

Bob

I am sure all of you are gonna have a ball at BobFest...AGAIN! Sorry I won't make it this year, but RuthAnn and I will need to get coordinated for the next one (or anything in between).
LS

We are registered for FunFest 2012, but there is a good chance we will not make FunFest/BobFest this year. We still have quite a lot to get done before Kathy has her 2nd back (spine) surgery in early Oct. We will know more next week. If we don't make it, you guys have fun! :wave:

We are registered for FunFest 2012, but there is a good chance we will not make FunFest/BobFest this year. We still have quite a lot to get done before Kathy has her 2nd back (spine) surgery in early Oct. We will know more next week. If we don't make it, you guys have fun! :wave:

Oh, I hope you guys can come! It wouldn't be the same without ya.:(
Give Kathy a break - let her off the hook for yard work and come to the party.
~Q

We are registered for FunFest 2012, but there is a good chance we will not make FunFest/BobFest this year. We still have quite a lot to get done before Kathy has her 2nd back (spine) surgery in early Oct. We will know more next week. If we don't
make it, you guys have fun! :wave:

Oh NO! Y'all will be missed for sure. Hope the surgery goes well and she has a speedy recovery.

Mid-America replied to my email saying the just recently mailed the packets...... I need more patience.

My envelope from MAM showed up today.

I need a press release for the local paper. Any volunteers to write one?

Bob

It's good to know the packet is on the way, but we will not be here to receive it. On the way to Branson tomorrow morning. Bruce, I hope you and Kathy can make it, we've missed all the other events this year and it would be great to see y'all there even if only for the day.

Got my packet today. Looks like we are in the same spot as year and enter thru the same gate (4).

It's good to know the packet is on the way, but we will not be here to receive it. On the way to Branson tomorrow morning. Bruce, I hope you and Kathy can make it, we've missed all the other events this year and it would be great to see y'all there even if only for the day.

If there is someone who can get your mail you can forward it to me and I'll bring it. PM me if needed.

It's good to know the packet is on the way, but we will not be here to receive it. On the way to Branson tomorrow morning.

If there is someone who can get your mail you can forward it to me and I'll bring it. PM me if needed.

Good idea, Fred - or have it forwarded right to Bob's house.

Got my sticker in mail yesterday.

Me too!

Map shows the XLR's in the same spot as last year ... but my sticker says "H" - YELLOW (the map shows the XLR's in the Orange section). Hope its just not an old map.

We'll find out when we get there. :wave:

Looking forward to it! :blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry