Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Build Sheet & Window Sticker Plaque

mytime

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR-V Crystal Red
Hello,

For anyone interested I just purchased and received these wood etched window sticker and build sheet plaques for my XLR-V. They are both available from the National Corvette Museum, as well as paper and laminated versions. These plaques look awesome and are well worth the money for any enthusiast. :)

cadillacplaque.jpg

Pretty kool what were they charging for that?

Speedway:wave::wave::wave:

It takes two to three weeks to get and the build sheet on wood costs $60.00 for members of the museum or $75.00 for non members. The window sticker is $90.00 (m) and $120.0 (non). On their website under build sheets they have other options for paper versions. Well worth it!:)

Wow those look really neat. I wish they had them when I contacted the museum last year. At that time they told me they couldn't even reproduce the window sticker for my 2006 XLR V on paper so I had to go a different route. I wonder if the problem with reproducing the sticker only applied to 2006 models.

Not sure why there would be a problem getting them for your 2006. When we became members of the Corvette Museum they sent us the purchase sheet for varius items available, we supplied our vin, checked off what we wished to order and it arrived as hoped for. Hope this helps, let us know. :wave:

Wow those look really neat. I wish they had them when I contacted the museum last year. At that time they told me they couldn't even reproduce the window sticker for my 2006 XLR V on paper so I had to go a different route. I wonder if the problem with reproducing the sticker only applied to 2006 models.

I happened to be going thru the posts and I noticed you have an Allante'. I have been looking at them for a while and I think I found one. I'm taking it to my machanic on Thursday and if all is well I will try to close the deal this week. It's pearl red 1993, 19k miles and still the original owner.
It will be a great stable mate for the XLR.:wave:

Only 19k miles, that's great. Allantes have a lot of personality. My '90 has almost 150,000 miles. It was an inexpensive way to find out if I liked the idea of a convertible. We had so much fun with it we bought our XLR a year later. Now I can't part with the Allante. It's a completely different approach from the XLR and still a blast to drive and gets driven weekly! 90 degrees here today so guess what we were driving at lunch time. Lots of good guys and info on the Allante Net.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom