Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac Corral May 31 - Jun 2 at the Detroit Grand Prix

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
Dear XLR friends, the attached flyer says "V Owners," but the Cadillac V Series Racing Manager said all XLRs are welcome!

Register at Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix to order the package. Tickets/passes will be mailed to your home the week of the race.

Please note the above is a different website than the other Cadillac Race Day packages. Detroit is also one of the more expensive packages because the track/city controls all access/vendors/attractions at the venue. (probably union rules) But the seats and hospitality tent/services are top rate.

Register early! COTA (Austin, TX) sold out in two days!

This will be a GREAT weekend of racing! You'll get to see World Challenge races & Indy Car races on Saturday & Sunday & Grand Am on Saturday!

Congrats to Team Cadillac's Johnny O'Connells for finishing 2nd place in Pirellli World Challenge V-Series Challenge on Belle Isle
Challhttps://www.facebook.com/cadillac/posts/10151713730749923:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

That was yesterdays race, which finished under caution. Johnny won Saturdays race and Andy Pilgrim was third. Andy got knock out of Sundays race at the end of a restart and ended up 8th.
Congrats to Team Cadillac's Johnny O'Connells for finishing 2nd place in Pirellli World Challenge V-Series Challenge on Belle Isle
Challhttps://www.facebook.com/cadillac/posts/10151713730749923:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

2014?

Any word if base XLR's are invited into the V corral again in Detroit this year? Not sure who to contact to get confirmation.

David

Theemail I received, states it is for V series customer. I didn't go last year, so I couldn't tell you who to contact. You might PM Gizmo, he has all the connections.

here is the email:

Cadillac would like to invite you to the Cadillac V-Series Car Corral. As our guest, you will enjoy an incredible on-site race experience with other Cadillac V-series Owners.

Come watch as Cadillac defends its Pirelli World Challenge GT Championship during the Belle Isle Grand Prix of Detroit, Friday, May 30th through Sunday, June 1st, 2014.

Be ready for race day! Visit Document Moved for your V-Series Racing apparel.

Cadillac V-Series Corral Package Includes:

• Catered food and beverage including continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks in the Cadillac V-Series hospitality tent
• Premium on-site Belle Isle parking pass
• Reserved seating in Grandstand 2
• Tickets are good for all races throughout the weekend
• Guided tour of the Cadillac Paddock to meet Team Cadillac engineers and mechanics
• Special meet and greet with Cadillac Racing drivers, Johnny O’Connell and Andy Pilgrim
• Cadillac Racing Technical Briefs (Sat. & Sun.)

Click the link below, or visit
Document Moved
to purchase your
race day package*.

Pricing:
Multi-Day Option
2-Day Package,
May 31 - June 1

Single Day Option
Saturday, May 31
Sunday, June 1
Owner Price

$180

Owner Price
$120
$120

Companion Price

$120

Companion Price
$80
$80

The Cadillac Race Day Package is available only to
Cadillac V-Series owners and provides the opportunity
for luxury performance enthusiasts like yourself to share
an exclusive trackside experience. We sincerely look
forward to seeing you there.

Information: Document Moved. or 866-464-PRIX (7749)

* Offer valid while supplies last.

You are receiving this email advertisement because you expressed an interest in Cadillac.

Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement | Copyright & Trademark

Cadillac | 100 Renaissance Center | 482.A00.MAR | Detroit, MI 48265 | 1-800-333-4CAD
© 2014 General Motors. All Rights Reserved.

Any word if base XLR's are invited into the V corral again in Detroit this year? Not sure who to contact to get confirmation.

David

Saturday at Detroit Grand Prix

My wife Lynn and I took our '05 Lucy to the Detroit Grand Prix last Saturday and had a great time. We pulled into the Cadillac Corral and immediately a parking space up front was created to park our car, backing up to the only other XLR there. It was great that they wanted a car they don't even build anymore (and not an actual "V") front and center. It shows that the XLR heritage is still strong. The hospitality tent was well stocked with great food and soft drinks, along with a large screen showing all the track action. Included in the package were great seats to view the racing, paddock (garage) passes, and a tour of the Cadillac Racing garage. Johhny O'Connell and Andy Pilgrim came and talked to the crowd, Johnny rushing in after winning the race. The day was topped off with perfect weather. We are both looking forward to next year. If you are a race/Indycar fan, this is the best way to enjoy a summer day. If you are not a race fan, come out next year and check it out, you will have a blast and become a new fan!

Attachments

• 2014-05-31 10.02.57.jpg
    2014-05-31 10.02.57.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 2014-05-31 12.28.52.jpg
    2014-05-31 12.28.52.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 433
  • 2014-05-31 13.00.40.jpg
    2014-05-31 13.00.40.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 445
  • 2014-05-31 11.17.21.jpg
    2014-05-31 11.17.21.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 476
  • 2014-05-31 14.16.49.jpg
    2014-05-31 14.16.49.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 2014-05-31 14.24.59 HDR.jpg
    2014-05-31 14.24.59 HDR.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 356
My wife Lynn and I took our '05 Lucy to the Detroit Grand Prix last Saturday and had a great time.

Glad you had a good time. If you're not going to Montana, you might want to look into the Mid-Ohio race as well. Even better accommodations with the huge treehouse-style viewing stand, infield parking, and another great race.

Definitely maybe. Only live 40 min from Lexington. I heard that it is a great way to see a race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back