Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Canada Day (July 1st) swap meet & Cruise In

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
Steve & I are long time classic car buffs and have a barn full of stuff to get rid of, also have a good cache of Harley parts etc. We decided to host a Car Guy Garage Sale (a bunch of our friends are bringing parts too) and a Cruise In at our home on July 1st: Canada Day. All welcome. Even if you are just looking for a direction/destination for a cruise and just want to stop by....
Just north of Carlisle Ontario Canada!

Attachments

• Can Day Garage sale.jpg
    Can Day Garage sale.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 284
Wish my passport wasn't expired, I come see what you had and bring you some of my Harley stuff! :lol::lol:

Looks like you're trying to downsize as well. Good luck with your sale! See you in September!

Wish my passport wasn't expired, I come see what you had and bring you some of my Harley stuff! :lol::lol:

Looks like you're trying to downsize as well. Good luck with your sale! See you in September!

Well hurry up and get your passport updated. We have a beautiful guest room for you and Supa!

Downsizing is difficult as you know when you are dealing with classic car parts etc. We are looking forward to seeing you in BG!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom