Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

CAR CRUISE CHAIRS

boilermaker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black/Tan XLR: 2008 STS V8 AWD: 2008 SRX Premium AWD
For those of you that attend car cruises or other outdoor events requiring chairs these are ideal for your XLR with the top down.
PICO chairs measure 19" x 20" when folded up in carrying case...fit perfect in trunk with top down and open easily to a regular size chair with a place for your paper or magazine and drink.
really sturdy with carrying case with strap
found on ebay and internet search.

IMG_0500.jpgIMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502.jpg

Nice looking chairs. I think Phrede has one and brought it to Artomobilia last year. By the looks of your pictures, you need to send me those chairs and I'll send you some Roundup for the weeds in your paver driveway. :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

For those of you that attend car cruises or other outdoor events requiring chairs these are ideal for your XLR with the top down.
PICO chairs measure 19" x 20" when folded up in carrying case...fit perfect in trunk with top down and open easily to a regular size chair with a place for your paper or magazine and drink.
really sturdy with carrying case with strap
found on ebay and internet search.

View attachment 4139View attachment 4140View attachment 4141

I bought one of those chair n a bag with the built in roof
a2ynu3er.jpg
then I also saw this folding glass table
5yjevuga.jpg
at cvs. Thank to granddaddy for mentioning to me the chair bag because it fits exactly in the space where the 1/4 trunk with the top down. Now my ordeal is trying to find a cooler that will fit in the r side storage trunk space so I can take sodas or some kind of cold beverages to car cruise ins and shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice looking chairs. I think Phrede has one and brought it to Artomobilia last year. By the looks of your pictures, you need to send me those chairs and I'll send you some Roundup for the weeds in your paver driveway. :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

LOL !!! i liked that cubby....but its hard to keep up with the golfing and weeding both....besides i'm retired and you know what they say...awh I'll do it tomorrow !!!! haha :laugh: :beerchug:

FOLD UP CHAIR

BOUGHT FOLD UP CHAIRS IN BAG FROM WALMART FOR $11.00 & THE FIT FINE IN MY XLR

Can't say anything good or bad about this seller.
I've had one for a few years and am very pleased. I very much prefer to travel top down and this chair fits nicely.

While many of the cheaper fold up chairs fit, the point is what else will fit at the same time. I can have a chair, suitcase (overhead carry on size), notebook PC (in a case with accessories), car cover, some detailing supplies and camera bag in the trunk WITH the roof.

Last edited:
I realize this is old thread, but I took delivery of two of these PICO chairs yesterday. Found them online for 80$ apiece which was at least 10$ cheaper per chair than anywhere else I've found and with free shipping.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom