Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Car Wah Times in San Antonio

Detailer

Greetings,

The times that we will be at the Hampton Inn are as follows.

Tuesday: for early arrivals 1pm-dusk.
Wednesday: 8am-dusk
Thursday: We will be available..as needed it looks like with 5pm arrival, if cars are dropped off with keys and payment we will return keys to desk, I will have name tags for your fobs.
Friday: No washes
Saturday: 7am to clean up Fredricksburg cars which will arrive late Fri.

Well that is the schedule at present. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wash....$25 Wash/Wax....$45 Leather cleaning and conditioning entire car interior. $20.

I will have 409, and have experience dealing with bugs on high end finishes.

Thanks again for your business,

George Baker
Mobile Details n Wash

Thank you guys for doing such a great, great job on our "Lola" .... you are the very first detailers that Ray did not take a cloth to afterwards .... he thought your setup and your attention to detail was awesome. Thank you so much for making life so much easier for us during our vacation to San Antonio .... you have a great city and we were really appreciative of your efforts.
Thanks again .... Ruth Ann (Lola's Mom) and Ray

Thank you for the work you guys did. It was nice having someone to clean the cars for us so we could enjoy the River Walk.

George,

I'm sure you got the emaill I sent you, but wanted to post this to thank you for all your efforts over the days we were there and what a wonderful job you and your crew did. You have a great city and we are sure to come back!!!

I concur with what Cubby said and I also sent you a PM. Very professional.
Sorry you where called in by some unknown person to wash a few cars on Friday, the day that we agreed would be your day off.
George,

I'm sure you got the emaill I sent you, but wanted to post this to thank you for all your efforts over the days we were there and what a wonderful job you and your crew did. You have a great city and we are sure to come back!!!

Received this via email and thought I'd post it here:

Hello,

I wanted to extend my thanks to the XLR group who visited our City here in San Antonio. I have not met a nicer group of people, and it was a pleasure and honor to provide wash services for your group. Special thanks to Bob, for finding my small company. I can see why you are so proud of your cars, they are both beautiful and powerful. Today I detailed a 64 Grand Prix, which had been in storage for 25 years, what a car. If at any time you need a detailer, I would be gladt o travel to your event. It was work, but it was a blast. I just wish I had taken, the offer to drive the beautiful blue XLR with the killer rims.

Once agagin thank you for the privledge of caring for such fine automobiles.

George Baker
mobiledetailsnwash.com

Rob,
I couldn't have gotten more lucky to have picked George to take care of our babies. He did a fine job as did his empoyees. It's too bad some chose to not let him clean their cars. He was there to service our cars and a few told him that no one touches their cars. No one is more fussy than me about my car and I took every advantage of him being their every day to help keep are cars looking like diamonds. Maybe the others couldn't afford to spend the money. That's just a guess or my .02.
Received this via email and thought I'd post it here:

George, thanks for the great work you guys did on our cars. It was nice to meet you. Thanks again,

Bruce :wave:

George,

Thanks for doing such a great job on our cars.

Kathy :)

The unknown person that called him Friday was me. Sorry, George I didn't know there was a set schedule I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

Car Wash

Rob,
I couldn't have gotten more lucky to have picked George to take care of our babies. He did a fine job as did his empoyees. It's too bad some chose to not let him clean their cars. He was there to service our cars and a few told him that no one touches their cars. No one is more fussy than me about my car and I took every advantage of him being their every day to help keep are cars looking like diamonds. Maybe the others couldn't afford to spend the money. That's just a guess or my .02.

I drove right to the Hilton on Wednesday night so I could cleaned up and attend the welcoming reception Henry put on for us. Thursday morning I drove to the Hampton to get my car washed but no one was there so I drove on to Cavendar Cadillac. They washed my car, did a fantastic job, drove back to the Hilton and didn't get the car out again until time to start home. Oh, and by the way, the car wash at the Cadillac Dealer was free. It was not about the money but getting it done when it was convenient for me. You can not take it with you so I am more than willing to spend it while I am still here.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Hey, George. You missed driving my V as well as Marc's blue lightening. I came down with the keys twice but the boys said you were off getting a perscription filled. PRIORITIES, my man, PRIORITIES!
Come to find out, it was supposed to be your day off, anyway.
Sorry I missed you, but thanks to you and your helpers for doing such a great job! George

George...
MANY THANKS for taking care of my car the way I would care for it... with loving hands!!!

Bob...
Thank you for finding such a proficient auto detailer in all of SA... I understand you closed your eyes and pointed to one in the SA phone book??? GOOD JOB!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom