Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia August 24 2013

It would be great to see you both more. Drive on out for the weekend.:wave:

Sounds like a blast Bruce but ROXY going for the gas gauge repair and while she there taking the H pipe to get ceramic coated so she may be in the shop for awhile, Thx for wishing we could come anyway if all goes as planned we can catch up in BG in Sept....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Better get a home equity loan, you know how big Supa's first one is!! She just bought stock in Max & Erma's!!

Getting close now. Only a few days till the show. Looking forward to Friday to meet up with friends. First round on me.

Jim Dandy cruise in

We could drive in to the Jim Dandy restaurant in Noblesville on Friday evening for the Lucky Teter Cruise In.:wave:

Bruce,

Is this your buddy we met in Kokomo, putting on this event??

We could drive in to the Jim Dandy restaurant in Noblesville on Friday evening for the Lucky Teter Cruise In.:wave:

Yes, Barry is putting on the Lucky Teter event, Friday evening & Saturday @ Forrest Park in Noblesville. :wave:

We may have to surprise him Friday Night!!:):) How's the food there??

Yes, Barry is putting on the Lucky Teter event, Friday evening & Saturday @ Forrest Park in Noblesville. :wave:

My car got the weekend out of the body shop, whew! i'll be there, but a little late as usual. I'm shooting for around 9:30 or 10:00.

My pictures of the MMs.

My rubberized bumper:

Most of the MMs in their usual habitat:

Great day!

Thanks to all of you guys for bringing your beautiful rides to Artomobilia, it was a great day! It was nice to see all of our XLR friends again. :wave:

Very nice Giz love seeing more than one at show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

hey giz i really like the lettering on the under hood part. I think mine has the emblem but it doesn't stand out like yours does. Is yours chromed? :cool: thanks for sharing all the xlrs in a group setting. I agree with the rest I like seeing more then one XLR in a setting. Can't wait to see the pics of the BG gathering.

Thanks to all of you guys for bringing your beautiful rides to Artomobilia, it was a great day! It was nice to see all of our XLR friends again. :wave:

What a fantastic event! It was great seeing our XLR friends and its ALWAYS a great time showing off our cars in a group like this. It was nice to have Cubby's CTS-V Coupe and the other CTS-V Coupe slide into our show as well. The cars looked GREAT!! As much fun as Devin & I had, walking around the show, looking at all of the gorgeous cars, it was equally nice to just sit and visit under the canopies, visiting with our friends. I am still so BLESSED to have made such wonderful friends - as an extra PERK to owning my beautiful XLR. :wave:

I agree with grand daddy. To bad this isn't closer. I would love to bring my baby to this event.

hey giz i really like the lettering on the under hood part. I think mine has the emblem but it doesn't stand out like yours does. Is yours chromed? :cool:

Thanks for the compliment. The hood liner is not chromed, just embroidered with a shiny Silver thread.

Can one of our Indianapolis friends go to this and pick up any pictures/swag they may have? I didn't get a T-shirt, but would love a hat.

From the Artomobilia FaceBook page:
Carmel Artomobilia (September 3)
If you would like to pick-up event photos, posters, previous year's t-shirts, hats, programs, etc. -- NO COST -- We are going to display these items on the first floor of the Indiana Design Center this Friday, September 6th from 10:00am to 4:00pm and all items are FREE, first come, first serve... You're welcome to come by and pick-up something you may have forgotten during the Artomobilia just a couple of weeks ago.

After Friday, we'll discard all remaining event materials, and begin preparing for the 2014 event. Please come by, pick-up some great Artomobilia material and keepsakes... and browse around the Indiana Design Center.

Can one of our Indianapolis friends go to this and pick up any pictures/swag they may have? I didn't get a T-shirt, but would love a hat.

From the Artomobilia FaceBook page:

Giz, I got you a hat! :wave:

again too bad i don't live closer. Would love to get anything that is left.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom