Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Colorado Members

JT112673

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Silver XLR-V (SOLD FEB 2012)
I've just been notified my company is shipping my Escalade, V, and FLHTCUSE2 to the Denver, Co area where I'm expected to follow for a promotion. Is anyone familiar with the Denver area and willing to offer suggestions as to where I might want to live with a truck, car, and bike that all like to live in garages.

thanks,
JT

I've just been notified my company is shipping my Escalade, V, and FLHTCUSE2 to the Denver, Co area where I'm expected to follow for a promotion. Is anyone familiar with the Denver area and willing to offer suggestions as to where I might want to live with a truck, car, and bike that all like to live in garages.

thanks,
JT

Denver has grown and spread out even more in the past forty years. You didn't say if you will be looking for a house or an apartment and if you want to buy or rent.

Considering how bad traffic is during rush hour, actually all day long, I would try to live as close to my place of employment as possible. There are a lot of nice areas to live in Denver, both central, close to down town and some very nice suburbs. Price has to figure in also and if you plan to buy there are lots of forclosures but beware of where they are as some areas will take years to climb out of the hole.

You definetly do not want to live in Montbello which is pretty far East of downtown. Too much crime in that area.

I know a lovely lady realtor if you would like her phone number.

Wherever you locate, 'hope it's close enough for you to meet up with us late May :wave:.

My office will be in Broomfield north of the city... and i have a 45 minute commute today, so anything better than that would be a win. I'm shooting to rent for 6 months or so so I can take my time to buy a place with a HUGE garage... I'm single and 36 if that matters... :)

My office will be in Broomfield north of the city... and i have a 45 minute commute today, so anything better than that would be a win. I'm shooting to rent for 6 months or so so I can take my time to buy a place with a HUGE garage... I'm single and 36 if that matters... :)

When I moved to Colorado I lived in Broomfield the first year. Broomfield is a great place, I have a good friend that still lives there. There are very nice homes in Broomfield and the surrounding area, you will probably get to work in five or ten minutes if you locate in Broomfield. Good luck with your search. I also hope you will be able to join us the later part of May for an XLR Gathering in Colorado Springs.

Good luck with the move. From what everyone has said about Colorado, you should really enjoy living there. Let us know how the move goes and I hope we get to see you in May.:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom